Gopaldhara Darjeeling Heritage – 10gms Taster Pouch
Moondrop – Gopaldhara First Pick – 10gms Taster Pouch
Gopaldhara Maharani of Darjeeling – 10gms Taster Pouch
Darjeeling Vintage Green Tea – 10gms Taster Pouch
Rohini Spring Regalia Oolong – 10gms Taster Pouch
Gopaldhara Rare Muscatel Gold – 10gms Taster Pouch
Jasmine Green Tea – 20gms Taster Pouch
August Lightning Deal Combo Sample Packs
Retail price: ₹ 830.00 / 80gms combo 7 sample pouch
You Save ₹125, 15%
7 EXOTIC & RARE TEAS IN 1 COMBO | LIGHTNING DEAL COMBO TRIAL BOXES
Life is always not simple. Sometimes we are presented with multiple choices and choosing only one seems to be a rather difficult proposition. How do you decide whether something is better than the other? To make the right choice you have to experience all that is presented to you. Expand your horizon and try something new for a change.
We have introduced a selection of Tea Taster Boxes consisting of 7 different types of finest Darjeeling teas from Gopaldhara & Rohini Tea Estate that varies in texture, aroma, and flavors. This is a great way to explore different types of teas from the usual daily favorites, perhaps even find a new favorite.
This Taster Box combo is perfect for sharing with either a friend or family. It makes a great gift for tea lovers.
Our Collection includes:
- Moondrop – Gopaldhara First Pick – This is the first production of the spring season from Gopaldhara Tea Estate. The tea has a dark green finely plucked whole leaves with buds. It brews into a yellowish cup that gives spring fresh and mouthful flavor. It is mellow sweet and has a fruity flavor of Indian Gooseberry without any astringency. It leaves behind a pleasant and lingering aftertaste. This is Completely a new style of Darjeeling’s first flush oolong tea.
- Maharani of Darjeeling – The pluckers are very careful while plucking the leaves and make sure only the best shoots with prominent buds are plucked. The leaves undergo a mild oxidation process to ensure all the exquisite flavors are prominently present. The dry leaves look greenish with lots of tips which gives a smooth and perfectly balanced cup. The texture is light yellow and bright amber cup liquor which will remind you of the freshness of Darjeeling hills. With each sip, you can immediately feel the fruity and sweet clean flavor.
- Gopaldhara Darjeeling Heritage – This first flush white tea has a very fresh taste and spring season character. The tea has made from old bushes at the high hills of Darjeeling. The hand-plucked leaves are neither dried nor rolled so we are getting very delicate dry leaves. The tea brews into a pale yellow cup which gives a mouthful very fruity Character, with no grassy tones which are very unconventional for a typical white tea.
- Vintage Green Tea – It is an exquisite Darjeeling green tea from Rohini Tea Estate. The teas are made from special green tea clones which have negligible tannin content. To bring out the best flavor only small and very fine two leaves and bud is plucked. The teas are gently rolled so that they do not break which allows each of them to open up by the pot when they are brewed.
- Spring Regalia Oolong – Spring Regalia Oolong is Darjeeling’s new First Flush tea from Rohini Tea Estate, “the youngest tea estate of Darjeeling”. Rohini is mostly the first tea garden to produce the earliest first flush in Darjeeling. The dry leaves are dark green in appearance and consist of finely plucked whole leaves. The cup is very mellow and fruity with a light body having a fantastic spring fresh flavor.
- Rare Muscatel Gold – It is a rare and precious second flush black tea from Gopaldhara Tea Estate. It is a tippy tea made from more than 130 years old high-quality china bushes planted by the British. It brews into a rich orange cup which gives abundant sweet muscatel character and mouthful flavor with a woody taste and notes of ripe fruits.
- Jasmine Green Tea – Smooth and flavors Jasmine Green Tea with a gentle hint of Jasmine. Fusing the finest green teas from the high-elevation gardens with gentle, floral tones of Jasmine, this tea has captured the flavor of Darjeeling. This Tea is for those who love the flavor of Jasmine getting married to Darjeeling Green Tea.