Jethikupi Frosted Oolong 10 gms Taster Box
Frosted Winter Ruby 10 gms Taster Box
Rare Woody Autumn 10 gms Taster Box
Frosted Winter Blossom White 10 gms Taster Box
Winter Frosted Red Thunder Gold 10 gms Taster Box
Red Thunder Frosted Oolong 10 gms Taster Box
Autumn Dew 10 gms Taster Box
Emperor Autumn 10 gms Taster Box
Classic Autumn 10 gms Taster Box
Gopaldhara Autumn Teas Sample Pack – All in 1 Combo
₹ 890.00 / 90gms combo 9 sample pouch
Gopaldhara Autumn Teas Sample Pack: 9 TEAS – 4 TYPES | FINEST DARJEELING AUTUMN TEAS
Life is always not simple. Sometimes we are presented with multiple choices and choosing only one seems to be a rather difficult proposition. How do you decide whether something is better than the other? To make the right choice you have to experience all that is presented to you. Expand your horizon and try something new for a change.
We have introduced our all Darjeeling autumn teas in 1 combo that varies in texture, aroma, and flavors. This is a great way to explore different teas from the usual daily favorites, perhaps even find a new favorite.
- Jethikupi Frosted Oolong – A limited-edition Darjeeling oolong tea from the winter season. The teas are very mildly oxidized & are delicately processed to induce minimal damage. As a result, we get an amazingly clean cup with very high notes of aroma & the mixed flavor of Green Apple, Ceylon olive or Indian olive, Indian gooseberry, pear, vanilla with the strong fresh flavor of typical 157 clones.
- Frosted Winter Ruby – A special Darjeeling reserved red oolong tea made from the frosted leaves at the highest elevated sections of the garden. The flavor is very well rounded and smooth and the cleanliness in the cup is quite surprising with the absence of any harsh tones. It is very sweet to drink and has the taste of ripe fruits and honey and plums.
- Rare Woody Autumn – After long experimentation, we have made this tea in a red oolong style; it is highly oxidized before rolling. As a result, this tea got a woody, nutty, and fruity muscatel flavor which gives the tea a very clean cup and also allows us to keep it a whole leaf. It brews into a well-layered rich orange cup which gives abundant sweet muscatel character and mouthful flavor with a woody taste. This tea has a grippy wine character that grabs you by the mouth. You can feel a tactile sensation imparted by tannins that can be found in grape skins, seeds, and stems.
- Winter Blossom Frosted White – A limited-edition Darjeeling frosted white tea from the winter season. The teas are very mildly oxidized and are delicately processed to induce minimal damage. As a result, we get an amazingly tippy tea in the autumn flush season. The cup is very fruity and mellow with light notes. It has a tantalizing sweet aroma with pleasing tastes of 157 clones.
- Winter Red Thunder Gold – A limited-edition Darjeeling autumn flush produced from frosted leaves from the best clone of Darjeeling also known as AV2. The tea brews into a bright orange cup with a very rich character and full rounded and dense fruity flavor. The aftertaste is very clean and sweet with a prominent finish of Honey.
- Red Thunder Oolong – This is one of the finest autumn flush Darjeeling Tea made from the frosted leaves. This finest autumn flush tea is made from the clonal bushes and appears to be blackish red with abundant tips. Extreme cold weather conditions at high elevation induce a special & complex flavor into the sea. The tea is well oxidized but you will still get the prominent fruity flavor.
- Autumn Dew – This is a delightful Darjeeling autumn tea from the highest elevated garden of Darjeeling. The appearance of the tea is brownish-black leaves with few tips. It brews into a bright orange cup having excellent muscatel notes. The tea has a sweet flavor with a taste of dense ripe fruits but without any astringency. The aftertaste is well-defined, long-lasting & captivating.
- Emperor Autumn – It is one of the finest autumn teas made from good clonal bushes. The tea produces bright orange cup liquor having a very smooth & sweet flavor. The tea is very light on the palette having mild chocolate and honey finish without any astringency. The aftertaste is well defined and long-lasting.
- Classic Autumn – It is a very aromatic & traditional Autumn Tea of Darjeeling from the peaks. The tea is made from the old bushes and has a greenish-black appearance which brews into a mixed infusion and fully transparent orange liquor. It has a prominent & robust Autumnal character with a silky smooth flavor with a sweet finish which makes it an excellent tea.