Darjeeling White Peony 10 gms Taster Box
Darjeeling Heritage 10 gms Taster Box
Vintage White Tea 10 gms Taster Box
Silver Needles White 10 gms Taster Box
Silver Tips 10 gms Taster Box
White Tea Treasure 10 gms Taster Box
White Romance 10 gms Taster Box
White Tea Taster Boxes
₹ 1,255.00 / 70 gms combo 7 taster boxes
7 EXOTIC TEAS IN 1 COMBO| FINEST DARJEELING WHITE TEA
Life is always not simple. Sometimes we are presented with multiple choices and choosing only one seems to be a rather difficult proposition. How do you decide whether something is better than the other? To make the right choice you have to experience all that is presented to you. Expand your horizon and try something new for a change.
We, Gopaldhara & Rohini Tea Estate, have introduced a selection of Tea Taster Boxes consisting of 7 different types of finest Darjeeling White Tea that vary in texture, aroma, and flavors. This is a great way to explore different types of white teas from the usual daily favorites, perhaps even find a new favorite.
This Taster Box combo is perfect for sharing with either a friend or family. It makes a great gift for tea lovers.
Our Collection includes:
Darjeeling White Peony – This Darjeeling White Peony is one of the rarest, exotic and delicate Darjeeling White Tea. To produce this white tea only the youngest buds and leaves are required which can be available only in the first flush season. Rather than rolling and oxidizing this tea, we preferred sun-drying in a controlled method that preserves the unforgettable smooth, creamy and fruity texture in this beautiful white tea. The dry leaves are greenish-grey in appearance with lots of silvery tips which brews into a pale yellow-green coloured liquor. We can also feel a hint of honey and wildflower notes in this tea.
- Darjeeling Heritage – This white tea has a very fresh taste and spring season character. The tea made from old bushes at the high hills of Darjeeling and the hand-plucked leaves are neither dried nor rolled. The tea brews into a pale yellow cup which gives a mouthful very fruity Character, with no grassy tones which are very unconventional for a typical white tea. It is very light on the palette but the flavour levels are quite heavy, so this tea is a huge surprise. It is quite complex and very mineral-rich to drink. You can also find the notes of wild pear, lime, and woody without any harshness, bitterness, and astringency.
- Vintage White Tea – This rare white tea has a very fresh taste and spring season character. The tea made from clonal bushes at the high hills of Darjeeling. The hand-plucked leaves are neither dried nor rolled so we are getting very delicate dry leaves. The tea brews into a light-bodied pale yellow cup which gives a very different mellow & honey-sweet flavour, with no grassy tones which are very unconventional for a typical white tea. It is quite complex and very mineral rich to drink. You can definitely feel the fruity flavour with the notes of fresh corn without any harshness, bitterness and astringency.
- Silver Needles White Tea – This special Darjeeling White Tea is from the Gopaldhara Tea estate & made by drying the selected buds. It has an intensely aromatic and mellow flavor with a sweet long-lasting finish. It brews into a pale and almost colorless cup and has elegantly smooth with a honey-like richness. It is known that tea made only from buds as the high number of the anti-oxidant present when compared to all the other types. Also, it has some rare polyphenols which have some excellent health benefits.
- Silver Tips White Tea – It is one of the most delicate & refreshing tea from the Gopaldhara Tea Estate. It is least processed and appreciated by tea connoisseurs for its unmatched subtlety, complexity, natural sweetness, and delicacy. It brews into a light flavor delicate cup with a very good aroma and fruit flavor. It contains rich and natural elements for reducing stress levels and fighting diseases.
- White Tea Treasure – This is one of the most delicate and refreshing White Tea from Gopaldhara Tea Estate, Darjeeling. It mostly consists of olive green whole leaves with lots of silver buds. It is least processed and appreciated by tea connoisseurs for its unmatched subtlety, complexity, natural sweetness, and delicacy. It brews into a very delicate light yellow cup with a very good aroma with a little fruity flavor. The after taste is refreshing with a sweet and silky clean finish.
- Darjeeling Romance.- This is one of the refreshing and premium White Tea from Gopaldhara Tea Estate, cultivated in the picturesque slopes of the Darjeeling Hills at altitudes up to 7000 ft (2000 meter), which undergo gentle processing to produce this gourmet white tea. It mostly consists of attractive and tender leaves with abundant silver buds, brews into a blissful yellow cup that is mellow, pleasantly sweet, very subtle smooth, and has a beautiful and light floral aroma. The after taste is very refreshing with a sweet and silky clean finish.