Rare Emperor’s Choice White 10 gms Taster Box
Silver Needles White 10 gms Taster Box
Spring Blossom White 10 gms Taster Box
Winter Blossom Frosted White 10 gms Taster Box
Silver Tips 10 gms Taster Box
White Tea Treasure 10 gms Taster Box
White Romance 10 gms Taster Box
White Tea Taster Boxes
₹ 860.00 / 70 gms combo 7 taster boxes
7 EXOTIC TEAS IN 1 COMBO| FINEST DARJEELING WHITE TEA
Life is always not simple. Sometimes we are presented with multiple choices and choosing only one seems to be a rather difficult proposition. How do you decide whether something is better than the other? To make the right choice you have to experience all that is presented to you. Expand your horizon and try something new for a change.
We, Gopaldhara & Rohini Tea Estate, have introduced a selection of Tea Taster Boxes consisting of 7 different types of finest Darjeeling White Tea that vary in texture, aroma, and flavors. This is a great way to explore different types of white teas from the usual daily favorites, perhaps even find a new favorite.
This Taster Box combo is perfect for sharing with either a friend or family. It makes a great gift for tea lovers.
Our Collection includes:
- Rare Emperor’s Choice White – Darjeeling Emperors Choice White is a Darjeeling First Flush White Tea. It is made from the best quality AV2 bushes at Rohini Tea Estates. A lively cup with a traditional spring character having a mellow sweet aroma of ripe fruits with a finish of honey. The tea has a very pleasant and distinct aftertaste with zero astringency.
- Silver Needles White Tea – This special Darjeeling White Tea is from the Gopaldhara Tea estate & made by drying the selected buds. It has an intensely aromatic and mellow flavor with a sweet long-lasting finish. It brews into a pale and almost colorless cup and has elegantly smooth with a honey-like richness. It is known that tea made only from buds as the high number of the anti-oxidant present when compared to all the other types. Also, it has some rare polyphenols which have some excellent health benefits.
- Spring Blossom White – This is an early first flush tea just after winters. The dry leaves are bright green in appearance and consist of finely plucked whole leaves. It has a tantalizing sweet aroma of ripe fruits with abundant fresh flavour. The cup is very fruity and mellow with rich notes. The flavour is full and it leaves behind a very pleasant and distinct aftertaste. The low temperatures experienced during winters impart a very distinct character to the tea.
- Winter Blossom Frosted White – A limited-edition Darjeeling frosted white tea, produced at Rohini Tea Estate of Darjeeling in the winter season. In this season the growth of Darjeeling tea is very slow and the workers could only bring in a very small quantity of leaves that are very special. The teas are very mildly oxidized and are delicately processed to induce minimal damage. As a result, we get an amazingly tippy tea in the autumn flush season. The cup is very fruity and mellow with light notes. It has a tantalizing sweet aroma with pleasing tastes of 157 clones. It leaves behind a very pleasant and distinct aftertaste.
- Silver Tips White Tea – It is one of the most delicate & refreshing tea from the Gopaldhara Tea Estate. It is least processed and appreciated by tea connoisseurs for its unmatched subtlety, complexity, natural sweetness, and delicacy. It brews into a light flavor delicate cup with a very good aroma and fruit flavor. It contains rich and natural elements for reducing stress levels and fighting diseases.
- White Tea Treasure – This is one of the most delicate and refreshing White Tea from Gopaldhara Tea Estate, Darjeeling. It mostly consists of olive green whole leaves with lots of silver buds. It is least processed and appreciated by tea connoisseurs for its unmatched subtlety, complexity, natural sweetness, and delicacy. It brews into a very delicate light yellow cup with a very good aroma with a little fruity flavor. The after taste is refreshing with a sweet and silky clean finish.
- Darjeeling Romance.- This is one of the refreshing and premium White Tea from Gopaldhara Tea Estate, cultivated in the picturesque slopes of the Darjeeling Hills at altitudes up to 7000 ft (2000 meter), which undergo gentle processing to produce this gourmet white tea. It mostly consists of attractive and tender leaves with abundant silver buds, brews into a blissful yellow cup that is mellow, pleasantly sweet, very subtle smooth, and has a beautiful and light floral aroma. The after taste is very refreshing with a sweet and silky clean finish.