1. ESTATE: Rohini Tea Estate
2. CULTIVAR: Special Green Tea Clones
3. ELEVATION WHERE THE TEA HAS BEEN GROWN : 3000 FT
4. RANGE OF TEMPERATURE DURING THE PERIOD THE TEA WAS MANUFACTURED: 15 – 25 Degrees
5. TEA TYPE: Emerald Green Tea.
6. FLUSH SEASON: Mixed, though produced only during quality period
7. INVOICE No : RT-30/20
8. TIME OF HARVEST: Produced only during quality period
9. TYPE OF PLUCKING: 100% fine leaf, mostly comprising of two leaves and a bud
10. GRADE: Emerald Green Tea
11. SPECIALITY: Special Green Tea
Darjeeling Vintage Green Tea 2021
₹ 515.00 / 50 gms paper box
It is an exquisite Darjeeling green tea from Rohini Tea Estate. The teas are made from special green tea clones which have negligible tannin content of them. To bring out the best flavor only small and very fine two leaves and bud is plucked. The teas are gently rolled so that they do not break which allows each of them to open up by the pot when they are brewed.
The perfectly plucked and processed leaves is Olive green and brews into a light smooth mellow green cup. The flavor has the richness of floral with sharp typical nose of non-fermented green teas but without any hint of bitterness. You can feel the delightful flavor in your mouth with each sip. It is also very refreshing and gives a clean aftertaste.