Premium First Flush 125gms Paper Box
Premium Second Flush 125gms Paper Box
Darjeeling Romance 125gms Paper Box
Darjeeling Oolong 125gms Paper Box
Green Gold 100gms Paper Box
Gopaldhara Darjeeling Tea – Starter Kit
Retail price: ₹ 2,560.00 / 125 gms combo 5 taster boxes
You Save ₹260, 10%
Darjeeling Tea Starter Kit: 5 TEAS – 4 TYPES – 2 FLUSHES | FINEST DARJEELING GOPALDHARA FIRST FLUSH & SECOND FLUSH TEAS
Life is always not simple. Sometimes we are presented with multiple choices and choosing only one seems to be a rather difficult proposition. How do you decide whether something is better than the other? To make the right choice you have to experience all that is presented to you. Expand your horizon and try something new for a change.
We have introduced a selection of Darjeeling Tea Starter Pack consisting of 5 different types of Rare Darjeeling Teas that vary in texture, aroma, and flavors. This is a great way to explore different teas from the usual daily favorites, perhaps even find a new favorite. Our Tea Starter Packs come in all popular categories of teas including Premium First Flush, Premium Second Flush, Darjeeling Romance white Tea, Green Gold & Darjeeling Oolong from the tea gardens of Gopaldhara & Rohini.
Each tea packs consist of 100gms & 50gms of Green Gold of Best Darjeeling Teas enough for 20-30 cups of teas, which make it perfect for sharing with either a friend or family. It makes a great gift for tea lovers. Rare Darjeeling teas.
- Premium First Flush – The tea is famous for its lively ‘bite’ and an abundance of fresh flavor. This tea is a spirited embodiment of these qualities. It can be well-defined as clean with a delicate crispness. The Premium First Flush tea has a clean finish and a very mellow aftertaste.
- Premium Second Flush – An exceptional quality Darjeeling tea plucked from the china bushes from the ‘high elevation’ section of the plantation of Darjeeling. It has the right balance of floral and muscatel The aroma is so pure you will relish every sip you take.
- Darjeeling Romance – This is one of the refreshing and premium White Tea which undergo gentle processing. It mostly consists of attractive and tender leaves with abundant silver buds, brews into a blissful yellow cup that is mellow, pleasantly sweet, very subtle smooth, and has a beautiful and light floral aroma. The after-taste is very refreshing with a sweet and silky clean finish.
- Darjeeling Oolong – Traditional Darjeeling Oolong Teas are semi-oxidized and the oxidation level is between black and green. The manufacturing style of Oolong is very different from the traditional black teas and involves controlling the oxidation to the desired level required until the flavor has been maximized. It is rich in antioxidants and has several health benefits.
- Green Gold – It is produced from high-quality green tea clones which have less tannin content than the usual Darjeeling clones resulting in zero bitterness in a freshly brewed cup. To bring out the best flavor only small and very fine two leaves and a bud is plucked. The teas are gently rolled so that they do not break which allows each of them to open up by the pot when they are brewed. Unlike regular green tea, they hardly taste bitter and have a nice pleasing green tea pine flavour.