Herbaceous – Jethikupi
Fruity – Spring Peony
Peppery – Peppery White
Umami – Umami White Oolong
Vegetal – Vintage Green
Wild Flower – White Peony
Citrus – Citrus Oolong
7 Different Flavours of First Flush Tea from Darjeeling – Sample Packs 2023
Retail price: ₹ 1,525.00 / 70 gms combo 7 taster boxes
You Save ₹230, 15%
We have introduced 7 different flavours of first flush tea from Darjeeling in a special new sample pack combo that varies in texture, aroma, and flavor from Gopaldhara. This is a great way to explore different teas from the usual daily favorites, and perhaps even find a new favorite.
1. Herbaceous – Jethikupi Goddess of Spring – This first flush tea 2023 is made from the best quality B-157 clones which is one of the best clones planted in Darjeeling. It is very light on the palette having a very spring-fresh and flowery aroma. It has a mouthful fruity flavour that leaves a clean note of olives, peach, and vanilla with a pleasant and distinct aftertaste. You won’t get any green, vegetal taste, or any astringencies in this tea.
2. Fruity – Spring Peony – This extra fine Spring Peony is known as the most delicate and most expensive Darjeeling First Flush tea and we are trying to bring this precious variety of teas from Darjeeling to you. The very light and complex flavor of this special tea has its own charm, which will definitely leave a mark beyond expectations.
3. Peppery – Peppery White – This peppery white is unique and completely different from other Darjeeling white teas. It’s made from a special wild clone which is only found at Rohini Tea Estate in Darjeeling. The plucking mostly comprises two leaves and a bud. The dry leaves are dark green in color with lots of white tips having a peppery fragrance.
4. Umami – Umami White Oolong – The tea has dark green dry leaves with few tips. When brewed, it produces a lovely yellow cup that offers a delicately light-bodied, clean, and refined yellow liquor. The flavour profile is characterized by the essence of the high mountains, delivering a satisfying and abundant taste. The texture is notably citrusy and herbaceous, while simultaneously offering prominent fruity and umami notes, with hints of olive and apricot.
5. Vegetal – Vintage Green – The perfectly plucked and processed leaves are olive green and brew into a light smooth mellow green cup. Rich floral flavor with sharp typical notes of non-fermented green teas can be experienced. You can feel the delightful flavor in your mouth with each sip and without any bitterness.
6. Wild Flower – White Peony – Instead of rolling and oxidizing, this tea is sun-dried in a controlled method that preserves its unforgettable smooth, creamy, and fruity texture. The picturesque dry leaves are greenish-grey with lots of silvery tips that brew into a pale yellow-green coloured liquor. A hint of honey and notes of wildflowers can also be felt in this tea.
7. Citrus – Citrus Oolong – These kinds of teas are mostly sun-dried and made by hand. So, the quantity is very limited. The dried greenish leaves are brewed into a yellow cup that gives an amazingly clean cup with fresh spring flavor. You can quickly feel the flavors of fruits and citrus notes. The aftertaste is pleasant and distinct.
For international Shipping gopaldhara.com