Rohini (RTE-18) Garden of Spring
Rohini (RTE-10) Spring Blossom
Gopaldhara (RTD-17) Nectar of Darjeeling
Rohini (RTE-09) Honey Oolong Spring
Rohini (RTE-11) Spring White
Gopaldhara (RTE-02) Citrus Oolong
Gopaldhara Maharani of Darjeeling
Gopaldhara (RTE-14) Emperor’s Choice
Rohini (RTE-19) Vintage Umami Green Tea
9 Royal Series Darjeeling First Flush Tea Sample Pack Combo | First Production of 2023
Retail price: ₹ 1,400.00 / 90 gms combo 9 sample pouches
You Save ₹280, 20%
9 ROYAL SERIES DARJEELING FIRST FLUSH TEA SAMPLE PACK 2023 | FIRST FLUSH TEA SAMPLES
We have introduced the first production tea 2023 First Flush teas of Darjeeling in a special new sample pack combo that varies in texture, aroma, and flavor from Gopaldhara Tea Estate. This is a great way to explore different teas from the usual daily favorites, and perhaps even find a new favorite.
- Rohini (RTE-18) Garden of Spring – A rare first flush oolong tea made from the best quality AV2 bushes, which have very finely plucked whole leaves with silvery buds. The teas are very mildly oxidized and delicately processed to induce minimal damage. It has a taste of a refreshing lively cup with a refined fruity flavor topped off with the finish of natural honey, peaches, and wildflowers. The tea is very smooth to drink without any astringency and can be brewed multiple times.
- Rohini (RTE-10) Spring Blossom – This is a fresh first flush tea just after winter. The dry leaves are bright green in appearance and consist of finely plucked whole leaves. It has a tantalizing sweet aroma of fruits with abundant fresh flavor. The cup is very fruity and mellow with rich notes. The flavor is full and it leaves behind a very pleasant and distinct aftertaste. The low temperatures experienced during winter impart a very distinct character to the tea.
- Gopaldhara (RTD-17) Nectar of Darjeeling – An exquisite Darjeeling first flush also called “Champagne of Teas,” is made from fine quality AV2 bushes at Gopaldhara Tea Estate. The bushes are fresh out of hibernation from a prolonged winter of four months- December to March. The tea consists of finely plucked tippy leaves with a silvery appearance and brews into a golden amber cup. It has a refined fruity flavor topped off with a finish of natural honey; the tea has a lingering and pleasant sweet aftertaste with zero astringencies.
- Rohini (RTE-09) Honey Oolong Spring – A rare first flush oolong tea made from the best quality 144 clones, which has very finely plucked whole leaves with silvery buds. The teas are mildly oxidized and delicately processed to induce minimal damage. All oxidation done is overnight and natural with nothing being induced vigorously. It has a traditional spring character & tantalizing sweet aroma with a finish of honey. The tea has a very pleasant & distinct aftertaste with zero astringencies which leaves behind a very memorable experience.
- Rohini (RTE-11) Spring White – This is one of the rarest & exotic Darjeeling White Tea 2023. Rather than oxidizing this tea, we preferred sun-drying in a controlled method that preserves the unforgettable smooth, creamy, and fruity texture of this beautiful white tea. The picturesque dry leaves are greenish grey in appearance with lots of silvery tips which brews into a pale yellow color liquor. We can also feel a hint of honey, citrus & vanilla flavor in this tea.
- Gopaldhara (RTE-02) Citrus Oolong – This is one of the finest quality first flush tea and these bushes are fresh out of hibernation from a prolonged winter of three months – December to February. These kinds of teas are mostly sun-dried and made by hand. So, the quantity is very limited. The dried greenish leaves are brewed into a yellow cup that gives an amazingly clean cup with fresh spring flavor. You can quickly feel the flavors of fruits and citrus notes. The aftertaste is pleasant and distinct.
- Gopaldhara Maharani of Darjeeling – The leaves of this tea undergoes a mild oxidation process to ensure all the exquisite flavors are prominently present. Then they are gently rolled which helps them in opening up by the pot when brewed. The dry leaves look greenish with lots of tips which gives a smooth and perfectly balanced cup. The texture is light yellow and bright amber cup liquor which will remind you of the freshness of Darjeeling hills
- Gopaldhara (RTE-14) Emperor’s Choice – It is a very Tippy Tea made from AV2 (5.000 – 7,000 ft) bushes the most preferred clones of Darjeeling. This Darjeeling finest First Flush Tea has a bright, rich, sweet, balanced cup layered with honey sweetness, in the floral range & is balanced by a complex flavor structure. The taste is very clean & refined, simple in a way, but complex in a different sense. There is no astringency in the tea, and the flavor comes across as full with many notes.
- Rohini (RTE-19) Vintage Umami Green Tea – This is an exquisite Darjeeling green tea from Rohini Tea Estate. The teas are made from special green tea clones which have negligible tannin content. To bring out the best flavor only small and very fine two leaves and a bud are plucked. The teas are gently rolled so that they do not break which allows each of them to open up in the pot when they are brewed.