1. ESTATE: Gopaldhara Tea Estate
2. CULTIVAR: Clonal Shoots
3. ELEVATION WHERE THE TEA HAS BEEN GROWN : 5000-7000 FT
4. RANGE OF TEMPERATURE DURING THE PERIOD THE TEA WAS MANUFACTURED: 12 – 18 Degrees
5. TEA TYPE: Black Whole Leaf Tea.
6. FLUSH SEASON: Mixed
7. INVOICE No: NA
8. TIME OF HARVEST: Produced through out the Year
9. TYPE OF PLUCKING: 100% fine leaf, mostly comprising of two leaves and a bud
10. GRADE: FTGFOP1 Clonal Black Tea
11. SPECIALITY: Traditional Darjeeling Black Leaf Tea
Gopaldhara Darjeeling Clonal Tips
Retail price: ₹ 860.00 / 500 gms combo 2 standup pouches
You Save ₹20, 2%
It is a pure Darjeeling black tea from one of the highest elevated garden of, “Gopaldhara Tea Estate”. It is made from clonal shoots and processed by experts and the teas are freshly packed at the garden to give the exquisite flavor. It brews into an orange cup and has a well rounded high mountain flavor and pleasing aroma. The aroma and flavors makes your daily tea drinking a pleasure. It is a value for money tea and for your everyday drinking having the flavor and aroma of a traditional Darjeeling Tea.