1. ESTATE: Gopaldhara Tea Estate
2. CULTIVAR: Fine quality clonal bushes
3. ELEVATION WHERE THE TEA HAS BEEN GROWN : 5000 FT
4. RANGE OF TEMPERATURE DURING THE PERIOD THE TEA WAS MANUFACTURED: 12-20 Degree
5. TEA TYPE: Oolong Tea.
6. FLUSH SEASON: Second Flush Onwards
7. INVOICE No: NA
8. TIME OF HARVEST: NA
9. TYPE OF PLUCKING: 100% fine leaf, mostly comprising of two leaves and a bud
10. GRADE: SFTGFOP1 (Oolong)
11. SPECIALITY: Semi-oxidized Oolong Tea
Gopaldhara Darjeeling Oolong
₹ 655.00 / 200 gramspaper box
Traditional Darjeeling Oolong Teas are semi-oxidized and the oxidation level is between black and green. The manufacturing style of Oolong is very different from the traditional black teas and involves controlling the oxidation to the desired level required until the flavor has been maximized. To make good Oolong the quality of the shoots should be very good. This is reflected in the leaf style. Oolong teas are generally very stylish to look at. These teas are manufactured from the high mountains of Gopaldhara where the bushes have been planted at 5500 to 7000 FT. It is rich in antioxidants and has several health benefits. The teas are very smooth to drink with hardly any astringency.