High Mountain Spring Oolong 10 gms Taster Box
Hand Rolled spring Treasure 10 gms Taster Box
Nectar of Darjeeling 10 gms Taster Box
Gopaldhara Emperor’s Choice 10 gms Taster Box
Moondrop – Gopaldhara First Pick 10 gms Taster Box
Maharani of Darjeeling 10 gms Taster Box
Classic First Flush 10 gms Taster Box
Premium First Flush 10 gms Taster Box
Gopaldhara First Flush Tea Taster Boxes
₹ 1,220.00 / 80gms combo 8 sample pouch
8 EXOTIC TEAS IN 1 COMBO| FINEST GOPALDHARA FIRST FLUSH TEA
Life is always not simple. Sometimes we are presented with multiple choices and choosing only one seems to be a rather difficult proposition. How do you decide whether something is better than the other? To make the right choice you have to experience all that is presented to you. Expand your horizon and try something new for a change.
We have introduced a selection of Tea Taster Boxes consisting of 8 different types of finest Darjeeling First Flush Teas from Gopaldhara Tea Estate that varies in texture, aroma, and flavors. This is a great way to explore different types of white teas from the usual daily favorites, perhaps even find a new favorite.
This Taster Box combo is perfect for sharing with either a friend or family. It makes a great gift for tea lovers.
Our Collection includes:
- High Mountain Spring Oolong – This is one of the first production of spring season from Gopaldhara Tea Estate which. This rare first flush tea has dark green finely plucked whole leaves with buds. It brews into a yellowish cup that gives a sweet and creamy texture. It has a unique fruity flavour structure where you can feel the hints of herbaceous, green apple, and vanilla flavours without any astringency. It leaves behind a pleasant, long-lasting, and lingering aftertaste. This is Completely a new style of Darjeeling first flush oolong tea.
- Hand Rolled Spring Treasure – This tea is a result of a year of research and hard work and is a completely new style of Darjeeling. It has a very fruity fragrance and aroma without any body. The AV2 buds have a tinge of a golden hue to them. It is the rarest of rarest teas from Darjeeling. It has a taste of a refreshing lively cup with refined fruity flavour topped off with the finish of natural honey and peaches and wildflowers. The tea is very smooth to drink without any astringency and can be brewed multiple times.
- Nectar of Darjeeling – An exquisite quality Darjeeling first flushes, deserving of the moniker “Champagne of Teas.” It is made from the finest quality AV2 bushes at Gopaldhara Tea Estate which grow between elevations of 5500 ft – 7000ft. It consists of finely plucked tippy leaves with a silvery appearance and brews into a golden amber cup. A refreshing lively cup with refined fruity flavour topped off with a finish of natural honey, the tea has a lingering & pleasant sweet aftertaste & zero astringencies. It is one of our finest teas.
- Gopaldhara Emperor’s Choice – Emperor’s Choice is a unique Darjeeling finest First Flush Tea from Gopaldhara Tea Estate. It is a very Tippy Tea made from AV2 bushes the most preferred clones of Darjeeling. It has a bright, rich, sweet, balanced cup layered with honey sweetness, in the floral range & is balanced by a complex flavor structure.
- Moondrop – Gopaldhara First Pick – This is the first production of the spring season from Gopaldhara Tea Estate. The tea has a dark green finely plucked whole leaves with buds. It brews into a yellowish cup that gives spring fresh and mouthful flavour. It is mellow sweet and has a fruity flavor of Indian Gooseberry without any astringency. It leaves behind a pleasant and lingering aftertaste. This is Completely a new style of Darjeeling first flush oolong tea.
- Maharani of Darjeeling – The pluckers are very careful while plucking the leaves and make sure only the best shoots with prominent buds are plucked. The leaves undergo a mild oxidation process to ensure all the exquisite flavors are prominently present. The dry leaves look greenish with lots of tips which gives a smooth and perfectly balanced cup. The texture is light yellow and bight amber cup liquor which will remind you of the freshness of Darjeeling hills. With each sip, you can immediately feel the fruity and sweet clean flavor.
- Classic First Flush – This is an authentic and traditional Darjeeling first flush tea made from china bushes which are now more than 135 years old and were originally planted by the British. The tea is very light on the palate with a sweet and smooth clean leather flavor. It has a very strong and prominent aftertaste which stays with you for quite some.
- Premium First Flush – This is a regular first flush tea from the Darjeeling region of India. The tea is famous for its lively ‘bite’ and an abundance of fresh flavor. This tea is a spirited embodiment of these qualities. It can be well-defined as clean with a delicate crispness. The Premium First Flush tea has a clean finish and a very mellow aftertaste.