Nectar of Darjeeling 10 gms Taster Box
Gopaldhara Emperor’s Choice 10 gms Taster Box
Darjeeling First Pick 10 gms Taster Box
Maharani of Darjeeling 10 gms Taster Box
Classic First Flush 25 gms Taster Box
Premium First Flush 25 gms Taster Box
Gopaldhara First Flush Tea Taster Boxes
Retail price: ₹ 980.00 / 90 gms combo 6 taster boxes
You Save ₹150, 15%
6 EXOTIC TEAS IN 1 COMBO| FINEST GOPALDHARA FIRST FLUSH TEA
Life is always not simple. Sometimes we are presented with multiple choices and choosing only one seems to be a rather difficult proposition. How do you decide whether something is better than the other? To make the right choice you have to experience all that is presented to you. Expand your horizon and try something new for a change.
We have introduced a selection of Tea Taster Boxes consisting of 6 different types of finest Darjeeling First Flush Teas from Gopaldhara Tea Estate that varies in texture, aroma, and flavors. This is a great way to explore different types of white teas from the usual daily favorites, perhaps even find a new favorite.
This Taster Box combo is perfect for sharing with either a friend or family. It makes a great gift for tea lovers.
Our Collection includes:
- Nectar of Darjeeling – An exquisite quality Darjeeling first flushes, deserving of the moniker “Champagne of Teas.” It is made from the finest quality AV2 bushes at Gopaldhara Tea Estate which grow between elevations of 5500 ft – 7000ft. It consists of finely plucked tippy leaves with a silvery appearance and brews into a golden amber cup. A refreshing lively cup with refined fruity flavour topped off with a finish of natural honey, the tea has a lingering & pleasant sweet aftertaste & zero astringency. It is one of our finest teas.
- Gopaldhara Emperor’s Choice – Emperor’s Choice is a unique Darjeeling finest First Flush Tea from Gopaldhara Tea Estate. It is a very Tippy Tea made from AV2 bushes the most preferred clones of Darjeeling. It has a bright, rich, sweet, balanced cup layered with honey sweetness, in the floral range & is balanced by a complex flavor structure.
- Darjeeling First Pick (RT-01) – This is the first production of spring season from Gopaldhara Tea Estate which. The tea has a dark green finely plucked whole leaves with buds. It brews into a yellowish cup that gives spring fresh and mouthful flavour. It is mellow sweet and has a fruity flavor of Indian Gooseberry without any astringency. It leaves behind a pleasant and lingering aftertaste. This is Completely a new style of Darjeeling first flush oolong tea.
- Maharani of Darjeeling – The pluckers are very careful while plucking the leaves and make sure only best shoots with prominent buds are plucked. The leaves undergo a mild oxidation process to ensure all the exquisite flavors are prominently present. The dry leaves look greenish with lots of tips which gives a smooth and perfectly balanced cup. The texture is light yellow and bight amber cup liquor which will remind you of the freshness of Darjeeling hills. With each sip, you can immediately fell the fruity and sweet clean flavor.
- Classic First Flush – This is an authentic and traditional Darjeeling first flush tea made from china bushes which are now more than 135 years old and were originally planted by the British. The tea is very light on the palate with a sweet and smooth clean leather flavor. It has a very strong and prominent aftertaste which stays with you for quite some.
- Premium First Flush – This is an early harvest first flush tea from the Darjeeling region of India. The tea is famous for its lively ‘bite’ and an abundance of fresh flavor. This tea is a spirited embodiment of these qualities. It can be well-defined as clean with a delicate crispness. The Premium First Flush tea has a clean finish and a very mellow aftertaste.