Rose White Silver Tips 10 gms Taster Box
Chamomile Oolong Tea 10 gms Taster Box
Chamomile Green Tea 10 gms Taster Box
Rose Leaf Tea 10 gms Taster Box
Roasted Leaf Tea 10 gms Taster Box
Roasted Tea Broken 10 gms Taster Box
Lemon Green Tea 10 gms Taster Box
Darjeeling Earl Grey 10 gms Taster Box
Gopaldhara Flavoured Tea Taster Boxes
₹ 505.00 / 90gms combo 9 sample pouch
9 EXOTIC TEAS IN 1 COMBO | GOPALDHARA FLAVOURED TEA TASTER BOXES
Life is always not simple. Sometimes we are presented with multiple choices and choosing only one seems to be a rather difficult proposition. How do you decide whether something is better than the other? To make the right choice you have to experience all that is presented to you. Expand your horizon and try something new for a change.
We have introduced a selection of Tea Taster Boxes consisting of 9 different types of finest Flavoured Teas from Gopaldhara Tea Estate that varies in texture, aroma, and flavors. This is a great way to explore different types of white teas from the usual daily favorites, perhaps even find a new favorite.
This Taster Box combo is perfect for sharing with either a friend or family. It makes a great gift for tea lovers.
Our Collection includes:
- Gopaldhara Rose White Silver Tips – The tea is a perfect blend of rosebuds with Silver Tips White Tea one of the most delicate and refreshing white teas from Gopaldhara Tea Estate. Just like white tea, rose also has great health benefits and is being widely used for its antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and anti-parasitic properties in herbal medicines. Rose buds are also used to ease nervous tension and stress and its calming effects help relax the mind and body.
- Darjeeling Chamomile Oolong Tea – Chamomile Oolong Tea is a perfect blend of chamomile herb along with Oolong Tea of Darjeeling. The Tea has a fresh fragrance of chamomile which is like a crisp apple. Chamomile is loaded with flavonoids which are plant-based nutrients and have major health benefits. The tea brews into a bright orange cup liquor having floral and apple sweetness with muscatel notes. It is a perfect drink that soothes your mind and body.
- Darjeeling Chamomile Green Tea – This Darjeeling green tea is a perfect blend of Chamomile flowers with fine quality green tea from the highest elevated sections of the Gopaldhara Tea Estate. If you are not a fan of green tea and are looking for an alternative, then this tea is for you! It has a gorgeous fresh fragrance of chamomile similar to a crisp apple. The tea brews into bright greenish liquor with a floral and apple-like sweetness and a sweet aftertaste.
- Rose Leaf Tea
– Gopaldhara Tea Estate, in Darjeeling is planted with high quality bushes which are planted up to 7000 ft and is among the highest in Darjeeling. Here the temperature are very low and the growth is very slow and it has the perfect conditions to make premium quality Darjeeling tea.
- Darjeeling Roasted Leaf Tea
– This roasted leaf tea is a whole leaf premium black tea is from Gopaldhara Tea Estate. The leaves are gently roasted over a slow burning fire to give it that roasted flavor. The tea brews into a bright golden orange pekoe liquor with robust flavor and a rich, malty taste. It can be enjoyed as is or with a dash of milk. This aromatic tea will leave you feeling fresh and energetic and can be had at any time of the day.
- Darjeeling Roasted Tea Broken
– This Gopaldhara roasted tea is a broken black tea from Darjeeling Mirik valley. The tea leaves are gently roasted over a slow burning fire to add the roasted flavour in to the tea leaves. The tea brews into a bright red colour cup which has a robust flavour and a rich, malty taste with pleasing astringency. This tea can be enjoyed either with milk or as a bright golden Orange pekoe liquor. You can sip this aromatic cup at any time of the day and you will feel fresh and energetic. So, this is a totally value for money.
- Dried Pure Chamomile Flowers – These are dried and pure Chamomile Flower Tea which are dried under the supervision of experts. Herbal Tea Chamomile is renowned for its medicinal properties and beauty benefits. It is basically an herb that originates from a blooming plant in the daisy gang. This Chamomile flower tea is golden in colour and has a delectable, fruity flavour. You can brew these dried flowers alone and also with our pure Darjeeling Teas according to your taste and preference. The richness and healthy ness of pure Darjeeling teas will make the blend more affective for your health.
- Lemon Green Tea – Lemon is nature’s antiseptic. Green Tea is considered to be a healthy alternative to aerated beverages. Darjeeling Lemon Green Tea uses the benefits of lemon and green tea to revitalize the body and mind. Additionally savor the tea with the mountain flavor of Darjeeling. A hint of lemon makes the Cup more fresh and full of energy which helps in decreasing stress levels.
- Gopaldhara Darjeeling Earl Grey – The Earl Grey blend is named after the 2nd Earl Grey, British Prime Minister in 1830. Darjeeling Earl Grey Tea is a tea blend with a distinctive flavor and aroma derived from the addition of oil extracted from the rind of the bergamot orange. Citrus bergamia, the bergamot orange, is a fragrant citrus fruit the size of an orange, with a yellow or green color similar to a lime, depending on ripeness.