Gopaldhara Muscat Of Darjeeling – Second Flush – Master Series
Gopaldhara Gold Thor – Rare Hand Rolled Second Flush – Master Series
Gopaldhara Maharaja of Darjeeling – Second Flush Muscatel – Royal Series
Gopaldhara Red Thunder Gold – Winter Frosted – Classic Series
Gopaldhara Everest Orchid – Second Flush – Royal Series
Gopaldhara Frosted Winter Ruby – Rarest Red Oolong – Master Series
Rohini Gold Buds Black – Second Flush – Master Series
Gopaldhara Muscatel Teas Sample Pack
₹ 1,075.00 / 70gms combo 7 sample pouch
7 EXOTIC TEAS IN 1 COMBO | GOPALDHARA BLACK AND MUSCATEL TEA TESTER PACK
Life is always not simple. Sometimes we are presented with multiple choices and choosing only one seems to be a rather difficult proposition. How do you decide whether something is better than the other? To make the right choice you have to experience all that is presented to you Black Tea Sample Pack Combo Tea, expand your horizon and try something new for a change.
We have introduced a Special Black tea Sample pack in 1 combo that varies in texture, aroma, and flavor. This is a great way to explore different teas from the usual daily favorites, and perhaps even find a new favorite.
- Muscat of Darjeeling – This is a rare and limited-edition Darjeeling autumn flush black tea produced from frosted leaves at an elevation of 4000 FT. It’s made from high-quality clonal bushes, which are highly oxidized before rolling to ensure exquisite muscatel flavor. The dry leaves are dark brown in color with lots of golden tips that brew into a well-layered rich orange cup which gives a mouthful sweet muscatel character with a prominent woody and nutty taste. The aftertaste is long-lasting and captivating.
- Gopaldhara Gold Thor – This Darjeeling muscatel tea is super fine to taste and has all the characteristics of a premium tea. It brews into a very bright orange and clear cup having a smooth fruity taste and muscatel character. The finish is long, honey-sweet & captivating. It is one of our finest second flush teas and a must-try for every summer tea lover.
- Gopaldhara Maharaja of Darjeeling – The tea is super fine to taste and has all the characteristics of premium tea. It brews into a very bright orange and clear cup, having a smooth fruity taste and muscatel character. The finish is long, honey-sweet, and captivating. It is one of our finest second flush teas and a must-try for every summer tea lover. With all these qualities, it qualifies to be named the King of Teas.
- Winter Red Thunder Gold – A limited-edition Darjeeling Autumn flush produced from frosted leaves from the best clone of Darjeeling also known as AV2. It is a rare special as not many bushes of AV2 can be found at these high peaks. Extreme cold weather conditions which at the night can touch 0 degrees at the high elevations of Gopaldhara induce a special and complex flavor of ripe fruits into the tea. The tea brews into a bright orange cup with a very rich character and fully rounded and dense fruity flavor. The aftertaste is very clean and sweet with a prominent finish of Honey.
- Gopaldhara Everest Orchid Second Flush – This amazing and rare second flush black tea from Gopaldhara Tea Estate is one of the best muscatel black tea in Darjeeling hills, made by AV2 bushes. The tea is expertly fully oxidized to extract all the flavour. It takes a lot of different processes to oxidize, without crushing and cutting the leaf.
This rare second-flush black tea has brownish dry leaves with abundant golden tips that brew into a red aromatic liquor. You will find a honey-sweet and very well-rounded muscatel finish with notes of ripe fruits, almost like red wine. This tea is very clean with absolutely no hints of astringency and harshness.
- Gopaldhara Rare Muscatel Gold – It is a rare and precious second flush black tea from Gopaldhara Tea Estate. It is a tippy tea made from more than 130 years old high-quality china bushes planted by the British. It brews into a rich orange cup which gives abundant sweet muscatel character and mouthful flavor with a woody taste and notes of ripe fruits. It is a well-layered dense tea that is very smooth to drink and you won’t find any astringency in this. It is definitely one of the best second-flush black tea produced by Gopaldhara Tea Estate from the old bushes. You will like it more if you like the old-style Muscatel tea from Chinary bushes.
- Rohini Gold Buds – This Pepper Muscatel is an exquisite and completely unique style of Darjeeling muscatel tea from Rohini Tea Estate. These kinds of teas are truly rare and you only find them in Gopaldhara Teas. The plucking mostly comprises two leaves and a bud. The dry leaves are brown and blackish in color with abundant golden tips having a chilly fragrance. The tea brews into an orange cup which is very smooth to drink with the presence of prominent fruity, muscatel, and mild green chilly flavor. The aftertaste is pleasant with zero astringencies.