Summer Honey Oolong 10 gms Taster Box
Silver tips Oolong 10 gms Taster Box
Darjeeling oolong 10 gms Taster Box
Fruity oolong 10 gms Taster Box
jethikupi frosted oolong 10 gms Taster Box
Spring Regalia 10 gms Taster Box
Darjeeling Oolong 10 gms Taster Box
Honey oolong Spring 10 gms Taster Box
Oolong Tea – Sample Pouches
₹ 980.00 / 80gms combo 8 sample pouch
- Oolong Tea Taster Boxes: 7 TEAS | FINEST DARJEELING RED OOLONG TEASLife is always not simple. Sometimes we are presented with multiple choices and choosing only one seems to be a rather difficult proposition. How do you decide whether something is better than the other? To make the right choice you have to experience all that is presented to you. Expand your horizon and try something new for a change.We have introduced a selection of Darjeeling Red Oolong Tea Taster Boxes that vary in texture, aroma, and flavors. This is a great way to explore different teas from the usual daily favorites, perhaps even find a new favorite.
- Summer Honey Oolong – This is one of the finest Second Flush Muscatel teas prepared from high-quality AV2 bushes at Rohini Tea Estate. This summer oolong consists of brownish-black leaves and a few silver tips. It brews into an aromatic bright amber cup with a very smooth flavor without any astringency. The tea has a mouthful of sweet and fruity muscatel character with a finish of honey and mango flavor.
- Silver Tips Oolong – This tea is very smooth and mouthful with an exceptionally sweet fruity aroma. It has a prominent fruity flavour with the notes of peach, grapes, and berries with the finish of honey. You can feel the lingering aftertaste which lasts for a very long time.
- Honey Oolong Spring – It has a traditional spring character & tantalizing sweet aroma with a finish of honey. The tea has a very pleasant & distinct aftertaste with zero astringencies which leaves behind a very memorable experience..
- Fruity Oolong – The liquor is very smooth with a fruity aroma and flavour. You can also feel the hints of peach and berries devoid of any astringency and bitterness. A specially crafted cup for oolong tea lovers.
- Jethikupi Frosted Oolong – The teas are very mildly oxidized and are delicately processed to induce minimal damage. As a result, we get an amazingly clean cup with very high notes of aroma and the mixed flavour of Green Apple, Ceylon olive or Indian olive, Indian gooseberry, pear, vanilla with the strong fresh flavour of typical 157 clones.
- Spring Regalia – This is one of the finest autumn flush Darjeeling Tea made from the frosted leaves. This finest autumn flush tea is made from the clonal bushes and appears to be blackish red with abundant tips. Extreme cold weather conditions at high elevation induce a special & complex flavor into the sea. The tea is well oxidized but you will still get the prominent fruity flavor.
- Darjeeling Oolong – Traditional Darjeeling Oolong Teas are semi-oxidized and the oxidation level is between black and green. The manufacturing style of Oolong is very different from the traditional black teas and involves controlling the oxidation to the desired level required until the flavor has been maximized. It is rich in antioxidants and has several health benefits. The teas are very smooth to drink with hardly any astringency.
- Maharani of Darjeeling – The texture is light yellow and bight amber cup liquor which will remind you of the freshness of Darjeeling hills. With each sip you can immediately fell the fruity and sweet clean flavor. The tea is smooth with no astringency and has taste of very matured and fruity tea.