Summer Honey Oolong 10 gms Taster Box
Frosted Winter Ruby 10 gms Taster Box
Winter Red Thunder Gold 10 gms Taster Box
Summer Beauty Muscatel 10 gms Taster Box
Maharaja Of Darjeeling 10 gms Taster Box
Red Thunder Oolong 10 gms Taster Box
Darjeeling Oolong 25 gms Taster Box
Gopaldhara Red Oolong – Taster Boxes
Retail price: ₹ 930.00 / 85 gms combo 7 taster boxes
You Save ₹140, 15%
Gopaldhara Red Oolong Taster Boxes: 7 TEAS – 4 TYPES – 2 FLUSHES | FINEST DARJEELING RED OOLONG TEAS
Life is always not simple. Sometimes we are presented with multiple choices and choosing only one seems to be a rather difficult proposition. How do you decide whether something is better than the other? To make the right choice you have to experience all that is presented to you. Expand your horizon and try something new for a change.
We have introduced a selection of Darjeeling Red Oolong Tea Taster Boxes that vary in texture, aroma, and flavors. This is a great way to explore different teas from the usual daily favorites, perhaps even find a new favorite. Our tea Starter Packs come in all popular categories of teas including Summer Honey Oolong, Frosted Winter Ruby, Winter Red Thunder Gold, Summer Beauty Muscatel, Maharaja Of Darjeeling, Red Thunder Oolong, Darjeeling Oolong from the tea gardens of Gopaldhara & Rohini.
Each tea packs consist of different Red Oolong Teas. It makes a great gift for tea lovers.
- Summer Honey Oolong – This is one of the finest Second Flush Muscatel Tea prepared from high-quality AV2 bushes at Rohini Tea Estate. This summer oolong consists of brownish-black leaves and few silver tips. It brews into an aromatic bright amber cup with a very smooth flavor without any astringency. The tea has a mouthful sweet and fruity muscatel character with a finish of honey and mango flavor.
- Frosted Winter Ruby – A special Darjeeling reserved red oolong tea made from the frosted leaves at the highest elevated sections of the garden. This autumn tea produced from frosted leaves from the best clone of Darjeeling also known as AV2. The appearance of the tea is a blackish-red leaf with lots of tips that brews into a bright orange cup liquor having a rich dense flavor. The flavor is very well rounded and smooth and the cleanliness in the cup is quite surprising with the absence of any harsh tones. It is very sweet to drink and has the taste of ripe fruits and honey and plums.
- Winter Red Thunder Gold – A limited-edition Darjeeling autumn flush produced from frosted leaves from the best clone of Darjeeling also known as AV2. It is a rare special as not many bushes of AV2 can be found at these high peaks. The tea brews into a bright orange cup with a very rich character and full rounded and dense fruity flavor. The aftertaste is very clean and sweet with a prominent finish of Honey.
- Summer Beauty Muscatel – This is a Darjeeling Second Flush black tea prepared from high-quality AV2 bushes. It brews into an aromatic bright amber cup with a very smooth flavor without any astringency. The tea has a mouthful sweet and fruity muscatel character with a finish of honey and mango flavor.
- Maharaja Of Darjeeling – This is the finest & rare Darjeeling muscatel tea, made by AV2 bushes. The tea is super fine to taste and has all the characteristics of a premium tea. It brews into a very bright orange and clear cup having a smooth fruity taste and muscatel character. The finish is long, honey-sweet & captivating.
- Red Thunder Oolong – This is one of the finest autumn flush Darjeeling Tea made from the frosted leaves. This finest autumn flush tea is made from the clonal bushes and appears to be blackish red with abundant tips. Extreme cold weather conditions at high elevation induce a special & complex flavor into the sea. The tea is well oxidized but you will still get the prominent fruity flavor.
- Darjeeling Oolong – Traditional Darjeeling Oolong Teas are semi-oxidized and the oxidation level is between black and green. The manufacturing style of Oolong is very different from the traditional black teas and involves controlling the oxidation to the desired level required until the flavor has been maximized. It is rich in antioxidants and has several health benefits. The teas are very smooth to drink with hardly any astringency.