Gopaldhara Gold (Thor) 10 gms Paper Box
Maharaja of Darjeeling 10 gms Paper Box
Rare Muscatel Gold 10 gms Paper Box
Classic Second Flush 25 gms Paper Box
Darjeeling Oolong 25 gms Paper Box
Premium Second Flush 25 gms Paper Box
Enigma Honey Muscatel 25 gms Paper Box
Gopaldhara Second Flush Tea Taster Boxes
Retail price: ₹ 910.00 / 130 gms combo 7 taster boxes
You Save ₹140, 15%
7 EXOTIC TEAS IN 1 COMBO| FINEST DARJEELING GOPALDHARA SECOND FLUSH TEAS
Life is always not simple. Sometimes we are presented with multiple choices and choosing only one seems to be a rather difficult proposition. How do you decide whether something is better than the other? To make the right choice you have to experience all that is presented to you. Expand your horizon and try something new for a change.
We have introduced a selection of Tea Taster Boxes consisting of 7 different types of Finest Darjeeling second flush teas that vary in texture, aroma, and flavors. This is a great way to explore different teas from the usual daily favorites, perhaps even find a new favorite. This collection of teas including the finest Darjeeling Second Flush teas from the tea gardens of Gopaldhara.
This Taster Box combo is perfect for sharing with either a friend or family. It makes a great gift for tea lovers.
Our Collection includes:
- Gopaldhara Gold (Thor) – This is one of the best second flush teas in the Darjeeling hills, made by AV2 bushes. The tea is extremely full and expertly fully oxidized to extract all the flavor. It takes a lot of different processes to oxidize, without crushing and cutting the leaf. Every time you crush and cut the leaf you introduce harshness to the cup. This tea is very clean with absolute no hints of astringency and harshness. It is honey sweet with a very well rounded Muscatel finish and notes of ripe fruits.
- Maharaja of Darjeeling – This is a finest & rare Darjeeling muscatel tea, made by AV2 bushes. The tea is super fine to taste and has all the characteristics of a premium tea. It brews into a very bright orange and clear cup having smooth fruity taste and muscatel character. The finish is long, honey sweet & captivating.
- Rare Muscatel Gold – It is a rare and precious second flush black tea, made from more than 130 years old high quality china bushes planted by British. It brews into a rich orange cup which gives abundant sweet muscatel character and mouthful flavor with a woody taste and notes of ripe fruits. It is a dense tea and is well layered. You will like it more if you like the old style Muscatel tea from Chinary bushes.
- Classic Second Flush – This is made from the finest mixed clones from the highest elevated section from Gopaldhara Tea Estate. The tea has a woody character with rare muscatel flavour and a special tinge of sweetness, which makes the second flush so distinctive. It has brownish leaves with random tips which brew into dark orange liquor. The cup is medium-bodied with musky notes and a fresh aroma to fall in love with. The tea is very smooth with no harsh tones.
- Darjeeling Oolong – The manufacturing style of Oolong is very different from the traditional black teas and involves controlling the oxidation to the desired level required until the flavor has been maximized. To make good Oolong the quality of the shoots should be of very good. This is reflected in the leaf style. It is rich in antioxidants and has several health benefits. The teas are very smooth to drink with hardly any astringency.
- Premium Second Flush – An exceptional quality Darjeeling tea plucked from the china bushes from the ‘high elevation’ section of the plantation of Darjeeling. This tea has all the ingredients that are necessary to make a perfect Darjeeling cup. It has the right balance of floral and muscatel notes. The aroma is so pure you will relish every sip you take.
- Enigma Honey Muscatel – This is a precious second flush muscatel black tea from Gopaldhara Tea Estate. The tea is made from AV2 bushes which is one of the most flavorful cultivars of Darjeeling. The dry leaves appear to be brownish with few golden tips. The tea brews into a rich orange color having a very strong aroma & muscatel flavor. It has the prominent honey-like sweetness which AV2 teas are famous for. It brews into a very smooth and clean cup without any harshness. It has a long-lasting aftertaste associated with fine Darjeeling teas.