Red Thunder Gold 10 gms Taster Box
Red Thunder Oolong 10 gms Taster Box
Autumn Dew 10 gms Taster Box
Dsrjeeling Moonshine 10 Gms Taster Box
Premium Autumn Flush 10 gms Taster Box
Flowery Autumn Oolong 10 gms Taster Box
Classic Autumn 10 gms Taster Box
Winter Ruby 10 Gms Taster Box
Winter Mystic 10 Grms Taster Box
Gopaldhara Special Autumn Teas Taster Boxes -2023
Retail price: ₹ 755.00 / 90 gms combo 9 pcs
Offer price: ₹ 640.00 / 90 gms combo 9 pcs
You Save ₹115, 15%
9 EXOTIC TEAS IN 1 COMBO| FINEST GOPALDHARA AUTUMN FLUSH TEA
Life is always not simple. Sometimes we are presented with multiple choices and choosing only one seems to be a rather difficult proposition. How do you decide whether something is better than the other? To make the right choice you have to experience all that is presented to you. Expand your horizon and try something new for a change.
We have introduced a selection of Tea Taster Boxes consisting of 6 different types of finest Darjeeling Autumn Flush Teas from Gopaldhara Tea Estate that varies in texture, aroma, and flavors. This is a great way to explore different types of white teas from the usual daily favorites, perhaps even find a new favorite.
This Taster Box combo is perfect for sharing with either a friend or family. It makes a great gift for tea lovers.
Our Collection includes:
- Red Thunder Gold – Extreme cold weather conditions which at the night can touch 0 degrees at the high elevations of Gopaldhara induce a special and complex flavor of ripe fruits into the tea. The tea brews into a bright orange cup with a very rich character and full rounded and dense fruity flavor. The aftertaste is very clean and sweet with a prominent finish of Honey.
- Red Thunder – This is one of the finest autumn flush Darjeeling Tea made from the frosted leaves. This finest autumn flush tea is made from the clonal bushes and appears to be blackish red with abundant tips. Extreme cold weather conditions at high elevation induce a special & complex flavor into the sea. The tea is well oxidized but you will still get the prominent fruity flavor.
- Autumn Dew – This is a delightful Darjeeling autumn tea from the highest elevated garden of Darjeeling. The appearance of the tea is brownish-black leaves with few tips. It brews into a bright orange cup having excellent muscatel notes. The tea has a sweet flavor with a taste of dense ripe fruits but without any astringency. The aftertaste is well-defined, long-lasting & captivating.
- Darjeeling Moonshine – The texture is very citrus & herbaceous. You can easily feel the prominent fruity & umami flavour with the notes of olive & apricot.
- Premium Autumn Flush – The dry leaves appear to be greenish-black in color which brews into a mixed infusion and fully transparent orange liquor. It has a prominent & robust Autumnal character with a sweet Muscatel finish which makes it an excellent tea.
- Classic Autumn – The tea is made from the old bushes and has a greenish-black appearance. The dry leaves appear to be greenish-black in color which brews into a mixed infusion and fully transparent orange liquor. It has a prominent & robust Autumnal character with a silky smooth flavor with a sweet finish which makes it an excellent tea.
- Flowery Autumn Oolong – It has fine blackish-green leaves which brew into a yellow cup. The tea has a little sweet flowery cup and fresh high mountain flavour with some pleasing astringency.
- Winter Mystic – It has a prominent honey finish with fruity notes of honey, plum, and raisins. The sweetness has a very prominent earl grey finish. Tea does not get rarer than this at Gopaldhara in autumn. The flavour is mouth full, well-rounded, and smooth without any harsh tones.
- Winter Ruby – The tea leaves are blackish-red with lots of tips that brew into a bright coppery infusion and fully transparent orange liquor. The tea has an exquisite clonal flavor with a prominent Autumnal Muscatel character.