Rare Emperor’s Choice 10 gms Taster Box
Nectar of Darjeeling 10 gms Taster Box
Emperor’s Choice 10 gms Taster Box
Moondrop – Gopaldhara First Pick 10 gms Taster Box
Spring Blossom white 10 gms Taster Box
Maharani of Darjeeling 10 gms Taster Box
Spring Regalia Oolong 10 gms Taster Box
Classic First Flush 10 gms Taster Box
Premium First Flush 10 gms Taster Box
Gopaldhara Yellow Oolong – Taster Boxes
₹ 1,120.00 / 90gms combo 9 sample pouch
Gopaldhara Yellow Oolong Taster Boxes: 9 TEAS – 4 TYPES | FINEST DARJEELING YELLOW OOLONG TEA
Life is always not simple. Sometimes we are presented with multiple choices and choosing only one seems to be a rather difficult proposition. How do you decide whether something is better than the other? To make the right choice you have to experience all that is presented to you. Expand your horizon and try something new for a change.
We have introduced a selection of Darjeeling Yellow Oolong Teas Taster Boxes that vary in texture, aroma, and flavors. This is a great way to explore different yellow oolong tea from the usual daily favorites, perhaps even find a new favorite. Our tea Starter Packs come in all popular categories of teas from the tea gardens of Gopaldhara & Rohini.
Each tea packs consist of different Yellow Oolong Teas. It makes a great gift for tea lovers.
- Rare Emperor’s Choice – Finest Darjeeling First Flush Tea Made from the best quality AV2 bushes at Rohini Tea Estates, finely plucked tippy whole leaf with a silvery appearance, A lively cup with traditional spring character having a tantalizing sweet aroma of ripe fruits with a finish of honey.
- Nectar of Darjeeling – It is made from the finest quality AV2 bushes at Gopaldhara Tea Estate which grow between elevations of 5500 ft – 7000ft. It consists of finely plucked tippy leaves with a silvery appearance and brews into a golden amber cup. A refreshing lively cup with refined fruity flavour topped off with a finish of natural honey, the tea has a lingering & pleasant sweet aftertaste & zero astringencies.
- Gopaldhara Emperor’s Choice – Emperor’s Choice is a unique Darjeeling finest First Flush Tea from Gopaldhara Tea Estate. It is a very Tippy Tea made from AV2 bushes the most preferred clones of Darjeeling. It has a bright, rich, sweet, balanced cup layered with honey sweetness, in the floral range & is balanced by a complex flavor structure.
- Moondrop – Gopaldhara First Pick – This is the first production of the spring season from Gopaldhara Tea Estate. The tea has a dark green finely plucked whole leaves with buds. It brews into a yellowish cup that gives spring fresh and mouthful flavour. It is mellow sweet and has a fruity flavor of Indian Gooseberry without any astringency. It leaves behind a pleasant and lingering aftertaste.
- Spring Blossom – The dry leaves are bright green in appearance and consist of finely plucked whole leaves. It has a tantalizing sweet aroma of ripe fruits with abundant fresh flavour. The cup is very fruity and mellow with rich notes. The flavour is full and it leaves behind a very pleasant and distinct aftertaste.
- Maharani of Darjeeling – The leaves undergo a mild oxidation process to ensure all the exquisite flavors are prominently present. The dry leaves look greenish with lots of tips which gives a smooth and perfectly balanced cup. The texture is light yellow and bight amber cup liquor which will remind you of the freshness of Darjeeling hills. With each sip, you can immediately feel the fruity and sweet clean flavor.
- Spring Regalia Oolong – The dry leaves are dark green in appearance and consist of finely plucked whole leaves. The cup is very mellow and fruity with a light body having a fantastic spring fresh flavor. This first flush tea has a fulfilling experience that leaves behind a lingering and pleasant aftertaste with zero astringencies. The tea has been made from P-157 clones which have a very good citrus finish and a very lively character.
- Classic First Flush – This is an authentic and traditional Darjeeling first flush tea made from china bushes which are now more than 135 years old and were originally planted by the British. The tea is very light on the palate with a sweet and smooth clean leather flavor. It has a very strong and prominent aftertaste which stays with you for quite some.
- Premium First Flush – This is an early harvest of the first flush tea from the Darjeeling region of India. The tea is famous for its lively ‘bite’ and an abundance of fresh flavor. This tea is a spirited embodiment of these qualities. It can be well-defined as clean with a delicate crispness. The Premium First Flush tea has a clean finish and a very mellow aftertaste.