Gopaldhara Gold Thor 10 gms Taster Box
Gold Buds Black 10 gms Taster Box
Everest Orchid 10 gms Taster Box
Pepper Muscatel 10 gms Taster Box
Jamguri muscatel 10 gms Taster Box
Darjeeling Long Leaf Oolong 10 gms Taster Box
Clonal Black Tea 10 gms Taster Box
Summer Oolong Flowery 10 gms Taster Box
Umami Summer Oolong 10 gms Taster Box
Darjeeling Rare Second Flush Sample Pack
₹ 835.00 / 90gms combo 9 sample pouch
9 EXOTIC TEAS IN 1 COMBO | RARE SECOND FLUSH TEAS SAMPLE PACK
Life is always not simple. Sometimes we are presented with multiple choices and choosing only one seems to be a rather difficult proposition. How do you decide whether something is better than the other? To make the right choice you have to experience all that is presented to you Darjeeling Special First Flush Tea, expand your horizon and try something new for a change.
We have introduced a unique and rare second flush teas sample pack in 1 combo that varies in texture, aroma, and flavors. This is a great way to explore different teas from the usual daily favorites, perhaps even find a new favorite.
- Gopaldhara Gold (Thor) – The tea is extremely full and expertly fully oxidized to extract all the flavor. This tea is very clean with absolutely no hints of astringency and harshness. It is honey-sweet with a very well-rounded Muscatel finish and notes of ripe fruits.
- Gold Buds Black – The dry leaves appear to be brownish with lots of golden buds. This finest second flush gold buds tea brews into a bright orange and clear cup having mouthful, sweet & fruity muscatel character with a finish of honey.
- Everest Orchid – This rare second flush black tea has brownish dry leaves with abundant golden tips that brew into a red aromatic liquor. You will find a honey-sweet and very well-rounded muscatel finish with the notes of ripe fruits, almost like red wine.
- Pepper Muscatel – This kind of teas are truly rare and you only find them in Gopaldhara Teas. The tea brews into an orange cup which is very smooth to drink with the presence of prominent fruity, muscatel, and mild green chilly flavour.
- Jamguri Muscatel – Brownish dry leaves with random golden tips brew into a full-bodied red cup with an excellent or uncommon depth. The tea has a combination of richness, depth, intensity, sweet muscatel flavour with a prominent & rare note of Jamun fruit.
- Long Leaf Oolong – The tea is semi-oxidized to ensure that all the exquisite flavours are prominently present. The dry leaves are brownish with random golden tips which brew into orange liquor & medium-bodied cups. It has a prominent fruity flavour with a hint of milk and chocolate.
- Clonal Black Tea – The dry leaves are brownish with random golden tips which brew into orange liquor and a medium-bodied cup. It has a prominent fruity muscatel flavour devoid of any astringency & bitterness.
- Summer Flowery Oolong – The dry leaves are basically brown and slightly green with random golden tips which brew into an orange liquor & medium-boiled cup. You will get the smooth & sweet muscatel flavour with nice flowery notes.
- Umami Summer Oolong – This is completely a new style of Darjeeling summer oolong tea. The tea has dark green dry leaves with few tips. It brews into a yellow cup that gives a high mountain and mouthful flavour. It has a mellow sweet and fruity flavour with the notes of apricot.