Jethikupi White 10 gms Taster Box
Rare Emperor’s Choice White 10 gms Taster Box
Spring Blossom White 10 gms Taster Box
Moonlight White oolong 10 gms Taster Box
Spring Regalia Oolong 10 gms Taster Box
Rohini First Flush Tea Sample Pouches
₹ 715.00 / 50 gms combo 5 taster boxes
5 EXOTIC TEAS IN 1 COMBO| FINEST ROHINI FIRST FLUSH TEA
Life is always not simple. Sometimes we are presented with multiple choices and choosing only one seems to be a rather difficult proposition. How do you decide whether something is better than the other? To make the right choice you have to experience all that is presented to you. Expand your horizon and try something new for a change.
We have introduced a selection of Tea Taster Boxes consisting of 5 different types of finest Darjeeling First Flush Teas from Rohini Tea Estate that varies in texture, aroma, and flavors. This is a great way to explore different types of white teas from the usual daily favorites, perhaps even find a new favorite.
This Taster Box combo is perfect for sharing with either a friend or family. It makes a great gift for tea lovers.
Our Collection includes:
- Jethikupi First Pick – It is very light on the palette, having a very mouthful flavor that leaves a clean note with a smooth finish having an abundant flavor. The flavor is full and leaves a very pleasant and distinct aftertaste with zero astringencies.
- Rare Emperor’s Choice – Finely plucked tippy whole leaf with a silvery appearance. A lively cup with traditional spring character having a tantalizing sweet aroma of ripe fruits with a finish of honey.
- Spring Blossom – The dry leaves are bright green in appearance and consist of finely plucked whole leaves. It has a tantalizing sweet aroma of ripe fruits with abundant fresh flavour. The cup is very fruity and mellow with rich notes.
- Moonlight White oolong – The tea has a well-layered delicate flavour with a natural sweetness. It mostly consists of olive green whole leaves with lots of silver buds. The tea is very full, sweet, & fresh, this is spring tea at its finest. The brewed white oolong is very syrupy, & is dominated by floral notes, but has hints of white & pink fruits with fresh sprouted vegetables.
- Spring Regalia Oolong – The dry leaves are dark green in appearance and consist of finely plucked whole leaves. The cup is very mellow and fruity with a light body having a fantastic spring fresh flavor.