Gopaldhara Gold Thor 10 gms Taster Box
Gold Buds Black 10 gms Taster Box
Summer Woody Muscatel 10 gms Taster Box
Silver Tips oolong 10 gms Taster Box
Summer Honey Oolong 10 gms Taster Box
Fruity oolong 10 Gms Taster Boxes
Rohini Second Flush Teas Sample Pack
₹ 730.00 / 60 gms combo 6 taster boxes
6 EXOTIC TEAS IN 1 COMBO | ROHINI SECOND FLUSH TEAS SAMPLE PACK
Life is always not simple. Sometimes we are presented with multiple choices and choosing only one seems to be a rather difficult proposition. How do you decide whether something is better than the other? To make the right choice you have to experience all that is presented to you Darjeeling Special First Flush Tea, expand your horizon and try something new for a change.
We have introduced a unique and rare second flush teas sample pack in 1 combo that varies in texture, aroma, and flavors. This is a great way to explore different teas from the usual daily favorites, perhaps even find a new favorite.
- Plum Muscatella – The tea is extremely full and expertly fully oxidized to extract all the flavor. This tea is very clean with absolutely no hints of astringency and harshness. It is honey-sweet with a very well-rounded Muscatel finish and notes of ripe fruits.
- Gold Buds Black – The dry leaves appear to be brownish with lots of golden buds. This finest second flush gold buds tea brews into a bright orange and clear cup having mouthful, sweet & fruity muscatel character with a finish of honey.
- Summer Woody Muscatel – As a result, this tea got a woody, nutty, and fruity muscatel flavour which gives the tea a very clean cup and also allows us to keep it a whole leaf. It brews into a well-layered rich orange cup which gives abundant muscatel character and mouthful flavour with a woody taste.
- Silver Tips Oolong – This kind of teas are truly rare and you only find them in Gopaldhara Teas. The tea brews into an orange cup which is very smooth to drink with the presence of prominent fruity, muscatel, and mild green chilly flavour.
- Summer Honey Oolong – Brownish dry leaves with random golden tips brew into a full-bodied red cup with an excellent or uncommon depth. The tea has a combination of richness, depth, intensity, sweet muscatel flavour with a prominent & rare note of Jamun fruit.
- Fruity Oolong – The tea is semi-oxidized to ensure that all the exquisite flavours are prominently present. The dry leaves are brownish with random golden tips which brew into orange liquor & medium-bodied cups. It has a prominent fruity flavour with a hint of milk and chocolate.
Robert Cyril (verified owner) –
Out of all samples I liked two flavours which is great …