Gopaldhara Emperor’s Choice – 10gms Taster Pouch
Gopaldhara Maharaja of Darjeeling – 10gms Taster Pouch
Rohini Moonlight White Oolong – 10gms Taster Pouch
Rohini Summer Green Wonder – 10gms Taster Pouch
Gopaldhara Everest Orchid – 10gms Taster Pouch
Gopaldhara Darjeeling Smoky Muscatel – 10gms Taster Pouch
Gopaldhara Gold (Thor) Red Oolong – 10gms Taster Pouch
Rohini Rare Emperor’s Choice – 10gms Taster Pouch
Lightning Deal Combo Sample Packs
Retail price: ₹ 1,115.00 / 80gms combo 8 sample pouch
You Save ₹170, 15%
8 EXOTIC & RARE TEAS IN 1 COMBO | LIGHTNING DEAL COMBO TRIAL BOXES
Life is always not simple. Sometimes we are presented with multiple choices and choosing only one seems to be a rather difficult proposition. How do you decide whether something is better than the other? To make the right choice you have to experience all that is presented to you. Expand your horizon and try something new for a change.
We have introduced a selection of Tea Taster Boxes consisting of 8 different types of finest Darjeeling teas from Gopaldhara & Rohini Tea Estate that varies in texture, aroma, and flavors. This is a great way to explore different types of teas from the usual daily favorites, perhaps even find a new favorite.
This Taster Box combo is perfect for sharing with either a friend or family. It makes a great gift for tea lovers.
Our Collection includes:
- Gopaldhara Emperor’s Choice – Emperor’s Choice is a unique Darjeeling finest First Flush Tea from Gopaldhara Tea Estate located in Mirik, is one of the highest elevated tea garden in this region & stretches up to 7,000 feet. It is a very Tippy Tea made from AV2 bushes the most preferred clones of Darjeeling.
- Gopaldhara Maharaja of Darjeeling – Maharaja of Darjeeling is one of the best second flush teas in the Darjeeling hills, made by AV2 bushes. This is a finest & rare Darjeeling muscatel tea from the highest elevated garden of Gopaldhara Tea Estate.
- Rohini Moonlight White Oolong– This is one of the most delicate & refreshing white oolong tea from Rohini Tea Estate, Darjeeling. We are calling it as Moonlight White Oolong as most of the process followed is as per white tea except that the tea is fixed & gently rolled at the end. The tea has a well layered delicate flavour with a natural sweetness. It mostly consists of olive green whole leaves with lots of silver buds
- Rohini Summer Green Wonder – Summer Green wonder is a special green tea grown at Rohini Tea Estate in the second flush season. The tea has been specially made from special green tea clones which have less tanin content in them. In Rohini Tea Estate the bushes are covered with thick natural shades that help the leaves to retain chlorophyll and give it a unique taste.
- Gopaldhara Everest Orchid – This amazing and rare second flush black tea from Gopaldhara Tea Estate is one of the best muscatel black tea in Darjeeling hills, made by AV2 bushes. The tea is expertly fully oxidized to extract all the flavour. It takes a lot of different processes to oxidize, without crushing and cutting the leaf.
- Gopaldhara Darjeeling Smoky Muscatel – It is a rare and precious second flush black tea from Gopaldhara Tea Estate. It is a tippy tea made from more than 130 years old high-quality china bushes planted by the British. It brews into a rich orange cup which gives abundant sweet muscatel character and mouthful flavor with a woody taste and notes of ripe fruits.
- Gopaldhara Gold (Thor) Red Oolong – Gopaldhara Gold (Thor) is one of the best second flush teas in the Darjeeling hills, made by AV2 bushes. The tea is extremely full and expertly fully oxidized to extract all the flavor. It takes a lot of different processes to oxidize, without crushing and cutting the leaf. Every time you crush and cut the leaf you introduce harshness to the cup.
- Rohini Rare Emperor’s Choice– Rare Emperor’s Choice 2021 is the finest and rare Darjeeling new First Flush Tea made from the best quality AV2 bushes at Rohini Tea Estates. It is the youngest Tea Estate of Darjeeling. Rohini is mostly the first garden to produce the first flush in Darjeeling. The leaves are tippy whole leaf having silvery appearances that are finely plucked from the tea gardens. The tea has a taste of a traditional spring character that promises something that is unobtainable.