1. ESTATE: Gopaldhara Tea Estate
2. CULTIVAR: Clonal Shoots
3. ELEVATION WHERE THE TEA HAS BEEN GROWN : 5000-7000 FT
4. RANGE OF TEMPERATURE DURING THE PERIOD THE TEA WAS MANUFACTURED: 12 – 18 Degrees
5. TEA TYPE: Black Whole Leaf Tea.
6. FLUSH SEASON: Mixed
7. INVOICE No: NA
8. TIME OF HARVEST: Produced through out the Year
9. TYPE OF PLUCKING: 100% fine leaf, mostly comprising of two leaves and a bud
10. GRADE: FTGFOP1 Clonal Black Tea
11. SPECIALITY: Traditional Darjeeling Black Leaf Tea
Gopaldhara Clonal Tips – Darjeeling Black Leaf Tea – Regular Series Value Pack
Retail price: ₹ 610.00 / 350 gms value pack
You Save ₹31, 5%
Darjeeling Black Tea Value Pack
It is a Darjeeling black leaf tea from one of the highest elevated gardens of, “Gopaldhara Tea Estate”. It is made from clonal shoots and processed by experts and the teas are freshly packed at the garden to give the exquisite flavor. It brews into an orange cup and has a well rounded high mountain flavor and pleasing aroma. It is considered a delicate tea, with a light flavor and dark liquor that is not too overpowering. The aroma and flavors make your daily tea drinking pleasure.
This Darjeeling Black Tea Value Pack is a value for money tea for your everyday drinking having the flavor and aroma of traditional Darjeeling Tea and can be a great option for those who are new to black tea or for those who are looking to stock up on their favorite black tea products.