Rare Spring Green: 10 Grams Paper Box
Vintage Green Tea: 10 Grams Paper Box
Summer Green Wonder: 10 Grams Paper Box
Green Gold: 10 Grams Paper Box
Classic Green Tea: 10 Gram Paper Box
Green Tea Elixir: 10 Grams Paper Box
Premium spring green Tea: 10 Grams Paper Box
Emerald Green: 10 Grams paper Box
Green Tea Taster Boxes
₹ 660.00 / 80gms combo 8 sample pouch
8 EXOTIC DARJEELING GREEN TEAS IN 1 COMBO FROM GOPALDHARA & ROHINI TEA ESTATE
Confused about which one to buy? We’ve got you covered. A collection of Green Tea Taster Boxes consisting of 6 different types of fresh and healthy Darjeeling green teas that vary in texture, aroma, and flavors. This is a great way to explore different Darjeeling Green Teas from the usual daily favorites, perhaps even find a new favorite.
Healthy Darjeeling Green Teas in this Collection:
- Rare Spring Green Tea – This unique first flush Green Tea is made only in the Spring. The bushes are covered with thick natural shades, which help the leaves retain chlorophyll and give it a unique taste. The tea has been made from special green tea clones which have less tannin content. The tea has dark green color
- Vintage Green Tea – The finest Darjeeling green tea, made by special green tea clones with negligible tannin content. The perfectly plucked and processed leaves are olive green and brew into a light, smooth, mellow green cup. The flavor has floral richness with a typical sharp nose of non-fermented green teas but without any hint of bitterness.
- Summer Green Wonder– This tea has been specially made from green tea clones that have less tannin content. In Rohini Tea Estate, the bushes are covered with thick natural shades that help the leaves retain chlorophyll and give it a unique taste. The dry whole leaves have a dark green appearance, and the cup has a rich, exquisite smooth flavor with the taste of pine leaves and boiled beans. The tea has no astringency and a lingering sweet aftertaste. This is one of the best green teas we make in the summer flush season.
- Green Gold – This is produced from high-quality green tea clones with less tannin content than the usual Darjeeling green tea clones. Unlike regular green tea, it hardly tastes bitter and has a nice pleasing green tea pine flavor.
- Classic Green Tea – This is produced from high-quality Japanese green tea clones with less tannin content, making them less bitter than the usual Darjeeling clones. The leaves are plucked young and tender to produce a smooth cup. It brews into a bright green cup and has a refreshing energy with a balance of juicy sweet flavor. It has a deep crisp, refreshing finish.
- Green Tea Elixir – This is an exclusive Darjeeling green tea from the highest elevated section of Gopaldhara Tea Estate. It brews into a bright greenish-yellow cup with sweet, smooth, and mellow flavor, typical of premium Darjeeling Green Tea. The lingering aftertaste is delightful.
- Emerald Green– The dry whole leaves have a dark green appearance and brew into a bright greenish-yellow liquor. The tea has a rich exquisite smooth flavour with the taste of umami, pine leaves, and boiled beans. It has no astringency and a lingering sweet aftertaste.
- Premium Spring Green – This is a broken leaf standard and brews into a bright greenish-yellow coloured liquor. The flavour is mellow, sweet and mildly astringent with a delightful aftertaste that lingers on.