White peony: 10 grams Trial Pack
Emperor’s Choice: 10 grams Trial Pack
SummerHoney oolong: 10 grams Trial Pack
Maharaja of Darjeeling: 10 grams Trial Pack
Red Thunder Gold: 10 grams Trial Pack
Vintage Green Tea: 10 grams Trial Pack
Royal Collection of Darjeeling – Taster Boxes
₹ 1,060.00 / 60 gms combo 6 taster boxes
6 EXOTIC TEAS IN 1 COMBO| BEST DARJEELING TEAS
Life is always not simple. Sometimes we are presented with multiple choices and choosing only one seems to be a rather difficult proposition. How do you decide whether something is better than the other? To make the right choice you have to experience all that is presented to you. Expand your horizon and try something new for a change.
We have introduced a selection of Tea Taster Boxes consisting of 6 different types of Best Darjeeling Teas that vary in texture, aroma, and flavors. This is a great way to explore different teas from the usual daily favorites, perhaps even find a new favorite. Our Tea Taster Packs come in all popular categories of teas including First Flush Tea, Second Flush Tea, Autumn Flush, Green Tea, and White Tea from the tea gardens of Gopaldhara & Rohini.
Each tea packs consist of 10 gms of Best Darjeeling Teas enough for 5-6 cups of teas, that make it perfect for sharing with either a friend or family. It makes a great gift for tea lovers.
Our Collection includes:
- White Peony – This rare and delicate Darjeeling White Peony is an exotic White Tea from Gopaldhara Tea Estate. This tea is made during the first flush season when the buds and leaves are the youngest. These young buds and leaves are needed to produce this beautiful white tea.
- Emperor’s Choice – Emperor’s Choice is a unique Darjeeling finest First Flush Tea from Gopaldhara Tea Estates, one of the highest elevated tea gardens, stretches up to 7,000 feet. It is a very Tippy Tea made from AV2 bushes the most preferred clones of Darjeeling. It has a bright, rich, sweet, balanced cup layered with honey sweetness, in the floral range & is balanced by a complex flavor structure.
- Summer Honey Oolong – The tea has a mouthful of sweet and fruity muscatel character with a finish of honey and mango flavors. A compelling make and a true delight, it is definitely one of the best teas produced by Rohini Tea Estate.
- Maharaja of Darjeeling – It is one of the best second flushes from our high elevated Gopaldhara Tea Estates. This second flush tea is super fine to taste with a muscatel character which is made from small leaves & a bud. It brews into a very bright orange and clear cup with a smooth fruity taste. The finish is long honey-like sweet and captivating.
- Red Thunder Gold – A limited-edition Darjeeling autumn flush produced from frosted leaves from the best clone of Darjeeling also known as AV2. It is the rare special as not many bushes of AV2 can be found at these high peaks. Extreme cold weather conditions which in the night can touch 0 degrees at the high elevations of Gopaldhara induces special and complex flavour of ripe fruits into the tea. The tea brews into a bright orange cup with a very rich character and full rounded and dense fruity flavour. The aftertaste is very clean and sweet with a prominent finish of Honey.
- Vintage Green Tea – It is an exquisite green tea, made from special green tea clones which have negligible tannin content of them. To bring out the best flavor only small and very fine two leaves and a bud is plucked. The teas are gently rolled so that they do not break which allows each of them to open up by the pot when they are brewed. The perfectly plucked and processed leaves are olive green and brew into a light smooth mellow greenish yellow cup. The flavor has the richness of floral with a sharp typical nose of non-fermented green teas but without any hint of bitterness.
There are no reviews yet.