Rare Emperor’s Choice White: 10 grams Trial Pack
Silver Needles White Tea: 10 grams Trial Pack
Jethikupi Frosted Oolong: 10 grams Trial Pack
Summer Golden Tips: 10 grams Trial Pack
Frosted Winter Ruby: 10 grams Trial Pack
Rare Spring Green: 10 grams Trial Pack
Winter Blossom Frosted White: 10 grams Trial Pack
Rare Teas of Darjeeling – Taster Boxes
Retail price: ₹ 1,305.00 / 70 gms combo 7 taster boxes
You Save ₹195, 15%
7 EXOTIC & RARE TEAS IN 1 COMBO| RARE DARJEELING TEAS
Life is always not simple. Sometimes we are presented with multiple choices and choosing only one seems to be a rather difficult proposition. How do you decide whether something is better than the other? To make the right choice you have to experience all that is presented to you. Expand your horizon and try something new for a change.
We have introduced a selection of Tea Taster Boxes consisting of 7 different types of Rare Darjeeling Teas that vary in texture, aroma, and flavors. This is a great way to explore different teas from the usual daily favorites, perhaps even find a new favorite. Our Tea Taster Packs come in all popular categories of teas including First Flush Tea, Autumn Flush Tea, and White Tea from the tea gardens of Gopaldhara & Rohini.
Each tea packs consist of 10 gms of Best Darjeeling Teas enough for 4-5 cups of teas, which makes it perfect for sharing with either a friend or family. It makes a great gift for tea lovers. rare Darjeeling teas
Our Collection includes:
- Honey Oolong Spring – A rare first flush oolong tea made from the best quality AV2 bushes, which has very finely plucked tippy whole leaves with a silvery appearance. It has a traditional spring character & a tantalizing sweet aroma with a finish of honey. The tea has a very pleasant & distinct aftertaste with zero astringency which leaves behind a very memorable experience.
- Rare Emperor’s Choice White – Finest Darjeeling First Flush Tea Made from the best quality AV2 bushes at Rohini Tea Estates, finely plucked tippy whole leaf with a silvery appearance, A lively cup with traditional spring character having a tantalizing sweet aroma of ripe fruits with a finish of honey.
- Gopaldhara Gold (Thor) – This is one of the best second flush teas in the Darjeeling hills, made by AV2 bushes. The tea is extremely full and expertly fully oxidized to extract all the flavor. It takes a lot of different processes to oxidize, without crushing and cutting the leaf. Every time you crush and cut the leaf you introduce harshness to the cup. This tea is very clean with absolutely no hints of astringency and harshness. It is honey sweet with a very well rounded Muscatel finish and notes of ripe fruits.
- Summer Golden Tips – The tea is made from small leaves having lots of buds. It is made from AV2 bushes which is one of the most preferred clones of Darjeeling. The leaves are freshly plucked in the last week of May. The dry leaves appear to be brownish with lots of golden tips. This finest second flush tea brews into a bright orange and clear cup having mouthful, sweet & fruity muscatel character with a finish of honey.
- Oriental Summer Oolong – This type of oolongs are very light delicate teas with complex flavours. They have a very high aroma and superb taste. The teas are sweet and have a rosy honey-like flavour. You can brew them multiple times. The window period for making them is very short.
- Silver Needles – Silver Needles is an excellent anti-oxidant abundant specialty white tea. It is from the Gopaldhara Tea estate and made by drying the selected buds. It has an intensely aromatic and mellow flavor with a sweet long-lasting finish. It brews into a pale and almost colorless cup and has elegantly smooth with a honey-like richness. It is the purest tea to rejuvenate your body and mind. If you love white tea, you should not miss this.
- Rare Spring Green Tea – This type of unique Green Tea can be made only in the season of spring which has the freshness of first flush teas. The bushes are covered with thick natural shades which help the leaves to retain chlorophyll and give it a unique taste. The tea has been specially made from special green tea clones which have less tannin content in them. The tea has dark green colour whole leaves that give a rich, exquisite, smooth, vegetal, and umami flavour with a hint of pine leaves. The tea has no astringency and a lingering sweet aftertaste.