Hand Rolled Spring Beauty 10 gms Taster Box
Honey Oolong Spring 10 gms Taster Box
Jethikupi White 10 gms Taster Box
Rare Emperor’s Choice White: 10 grams Trial Pack
Silver Needles White Tea: 10 grams Trial Pack
Summer Golden Tips: 10 grams Trial Pack
Rare Spring Green: 10 grams Trial Pack
Winter Blossom Frosted White: 10 grams Trial Pack
Rare Teas of Darjeeling – Taster Boxes
₹ 1,565.00 / 80gms combo 8 sample pouch
8 EXOTIC & RARE TEAS IN 1 COMBO| RARE DARJEELING TEAS
Life is always not simple. Sometimes we are presented with multiple choices and choosing only one seems to be a rather difficult proposition. How do you decide whether something is better than the other? To make the right choice you have to experience all that is presented to you. Expand your horizon and try something new for a change.
We have introduced a selection of Tea Taster Boxes consisting of 7 different types of Rare Darjeeling Teas that vary in texture, aroma, and flavors. This is a great way to explore different teas from the usual daily favorites, perhaps even find a new favorite. Our Tea Taster Packs come in all popular categories of teas including First Flush Tea, Second Flush, Autumn Flush Tea, Green Tea, and White Tea from the tea gardens of Gopaldhara & Rohini.
Each tea packs consist of 10 gms of Best Darjeeling Teas enough for 4-5 cups of teas, which makes it perfect for sharing with either a friend or family. It makes a great gift for tea lovers. rare Darjeeling teas
Our Collection includes:
- Hand Rolled Spring Beauty – This rarest Darjeeling First Flush tea is a result of a year of research and hard work and is a completely new style of Darjeeling. It is very light on the palate. It should not be mistaken as a white tea as it has been oxidized but all by hand without any machinery works involved. It is a hand-rolled and shuffled tea and it has been oxidized several times in the night very gently. The AV2 buds have a tinge of golden hue to them.
- Honey Oolong Spring – A rare first flush oolong tea made from the best quality AV2 bushes, which has very finely plucked tippy whole leaves with a silvery appearance. It has a traditional spring character & a tantalizing sweet aroma with a finish of honey. The tea has a very pleasant & distinct aftertaste with zero astringency which leaves behind a very memorable experience.
- Jethikupi First Pick – Limited Edition Jethikupi First Pick is Darjeeling fresh First Flush Tea, which is also the season’s first produced tea just after the winter season. It is very light on the palette, having a very mouthful flavor that leaves a clean note with a smooth finish having an abundant flavor. The flavor is full and leaves a very pleasant and distinct aftertaste with zero astringencies.
- Rare Emperor’s Choice White – Finest Darjeeling First Flush Tea Made from the best quality AV2 bushes at Rohini Tea Estates, finely plucked tippy whole leaf with a silvery appearance, A lively cup with traditional spring character having a tantalizing sweet aroma of ripe fruits with a finish of honey.
- Silver Needles – Silver Needles is an excellent anti-oxidant abundant specialty white tea. It is from the Gopaldhara Tea estate and made by drying the selected buds. It has an intensely aromatic and mellow flavor with a sweet long-lasting finish. It brews into a pale and almost colorless cup and has elegantly smooth with a honey-like richness. It is the purest tea to rejuvenate your body and mind. If you love white tea, you should not miss this.
- Summer Golden Tips – The tea is made from small leaves having lots of buds. It is made from AV2 bushes which is one of the most preferred clones of Darjeeling. The leaves are freshly plucked in the last week of May. The dry leaves appear to be brownish with lots of golden tips. This finest second flush tea brews into a bright orange and clear cup having mouthful, sweet & fruity muscatel character with a finish of honey.
- Winter Ruby – A special Darjeeling reserved red oolong tea made from the frosted leaves at the highest elevated sections of the garden. This autumn tea produced from frosted leaves from the best clone of Darjeeling also known as AV2. It is a rare special as not many bushes of AV2 can be found at these high peaks. Extreme cold weather conditions which at night can touch 0 degrees at the high elevations of Gopaldhara induces special and complex flavor into the tea. The appearance of the tea is a blackish-red leaf with lots of tips that brews into a bright orange cup liquor having a rich dense flavor. The flavor is very well rounded and smooth and the cleanliness in the cup is quite surprising with the absence of any harsh tones. It is very sweet to drink and has the taste of ripe fruits and honey and plums.
- Rare Spring Green Tea – This type of unique Green Tea can be made only in the season of spring which has the freshness of first flush teas. The bushes are covered with thick natural shades which help the leaves to retain chlorophyll and give it a unique taste. The tea has been specially made from special green tea clones which have less tannin content in them. The tea has dark green colour whole leaves that give a rich, exquisite, smooth, vegetal, and umami flavour with a hint of pine leaves. The tea has no astringency and a lingering sweet aftertaste.