Darjeeling White Peony 10 gms Taster Box
Hand Rolled Spring Treasure 10 gms Taster Box
High Mountain Spring Oolong 10 gms Taster Box
Darjeeling Heritage 10 gms Taster Box
Silver Needles White Tea 10 grams Trial Pack
Gopaldhara Gold Thor 10 grams Trial Pack
Winter Ruby 10 gms Taster Box
Rare Spring Green 10 grams Trial Pack
Rare Teas of Darjeeling – Taster Boxes
₹ 1,710.00 / 80gms combo 8 sample pouch
8 EXOTIC & RARE TEAS IN 1 COMBO| RARE DARJEELING TEAS
Life is always not simple. Sometimes we are presented with multiple choices and choosing only one seems to be a rather difficult proposition. How do you decide whether something is better than the other? To make the right choice you have to experience all that is presented to you. Expand your horizon and try something new for a change.
We have introduced a selection of Tea Taster Boxes consisting of 8 different types of Rare Darjeeling Teas that vary in texture, aroma, and flavors. This is a great way to explore different teas from the usual daily favorites, perhaps even find a new favorite. Our Tea Taster Packs come in all popular categories of teas including First Flush Tea, Second Flush, Autumn Flush Tea, Green Tea, and White Tea from the tea gardens of Gopaldhara & Rohini.
Each tea packs consist of 10 gms of Best Darjeeling Teas enough for 4-5 cups of teas, which makes it perfect for sharing with either a friend or family. It makes a great gift for tea lovers. rare Darjeeling teas
Our Collection includes:
- Darjeeling White Peony – To produce this white tea only the youngest buds and leaves are required which can be available only in the first flush season. Rather than rolling and oxidizing this tea, we preferred sun-drying in a controlled method that preserves the unforgettable smooth, creamy and fruity texture in this beautiful white tea. The dry leaves are greenish-grey in appearance with lots of silvery tips which brews into a pale yellow-green coloured liquor. We can also feel a hint of honey and wildflower notes in this tea.
- Hand Rolled Spring Treasure – It has a very fruity fragrance and aroma without anybody. The AV2 buds have a tinge of a golden hue to them. It has a taste of a refreshing lively cup with refined fruity flavour topped off with the finish of natural honey and peaches and wildflowers.
- High Mountain Spring Oolong – This rare first flush tea has dark green finely plucked whole leaves with buds. It brews into a yellowish cup that gives a sweet and creamy texture. It has a unique fruity flavour structure where you can feel the hints of herbaceous, green apple, and vanilla flavours without any astringency. It leaves behind a pleasant, long-lasting, and lingering aftertaste.
- Darjeeling Heritage – The tea is made from old bushes at the high hills of Darjeeling and the hand-plucked leaves are neither dried nor rolled. The tea brews into a pale yellow cup which gives a mouthful very fruity Character, with no grassy tones which are very unconventional for a typical white tea. It is very light on the palette but the flavour levels are quite heavy, so this tea is a huge surprise. It is quite complex and very mineral-rich to drink. You can also find the notes of wild pear, lime, and woody without any harshness, bitterness, and astringency.
- Silver Needles – Silver Needles is an excellent anti-oxidant abundant specialty white tea. It is from the Gopaldhara Tea estate and is made by drying the selected buds. It has an intensely aromatic and mellow flavor with a sweet long-lasting finish. It brews into a pale and almost colorless cup and has elegantly smooth with a honey-like richness.
- Gopaldhara Gold (Thor) – The tea is extremely full and expertly fully oxidized to extract all the flavor. This tea is very clean with absolutely no hints of astringency and harshness. It is honey-sweet with a very well-rounded Muscatel finish and notes of ripe fruits.
- Winter Ruby – The appearance of the tea is a blackish-red leaf with lots of tips that brews into a bright orange cup liquor having a rich dense flavor. The flavor is very well-rounded and smooth and the cleanliness in the cup is quite surprising with the absence of any harsh tones. It is very sweet to drink and has the taste of ripe fruits and honey and plums.
- Rare Spring Green Tea – This type of unique Green Tea can be made only in the season of spring which has the freshness of first flush teas. The tea has dark green colour whole leaves that give a rich, exquisite, smooth, vegetal, and umami flavour with a hint of pine leaves. The tea has no astringency and a lingering sweet aftertaste.