Rare Woody Autumn 10 gms Taster Box
Red Thunder Gold 10 gms Taster Box
Red Thunder Oolong 10 gms Taster Box
Autumn Dew 25 gms Taster Box
Emperor Autumn 25 gms Taster Box
Classic Autumn 25 gms Taster Box
Gopaldhara Autumn Flush Black Tea Taster Boxes
Retail price: ₹ 790.00 / 105 gms combo 6 taster boxes
You Save ₹120, 15%
6 EXOTIC TEAS IN 1 COMBO| FINEST GOPALDHARA AUTUMN FLUSH TEA
Life is always not simple. Sometimes we are presented with multiple choices and choosing only one seems to be a rather difficult proposition. How do you decide whether something is better than the other? To make the right choice you have to experience all that is presented to you. Expand your horizon and try something new for a change.
We have introduced a selection of Tea Taster Boxes consisting of 6 different types of finest Darjeeling Autumn Flush Teas from Gopaldhara Tea Estate that varies in texture, aroma, and flavors. This is a great way to explore different types of white teas from the usual daily favorites, perhaps even find a new favorite.
This Taster Box combo is perfect for sharing with either a friend or family. It makes a great gift for tea lovers.
Our Collection includes:
- Rare Woody Autumn – A rare and limited-edition Darjeeling autumn flush black tea produced from frosted leaves at the elevation of 4000 FT. It’s a tippy tea made from more than 130 years old high-quality bushes planted by the British. After long experimentation, we have made this tea in a red oolong style; it is highly oxidized before rolling. As a result, this tea got a woody, nutty, and fruity muscatel flavor which gives the tea a very clean cup and also allows us to keep it a whole leaf. It brews into a well-layered rich orange cup which gives abundant sweet muscatel character and mouthful flavor with a woody taste. This tea has a grippy wine character that grabs you by the mouth. You can feel a tactile sensation imparted by tannins that can be found in grape skins, seeds, and stems.
- Red Thunder Gold – A limited-edition Darjeeling autumn flush produced from frosted leaves from the best clone of Darjeeling also known as AV2. It is a rare special as not many bushes of AV2 can be found at these high peaks. Extreme cold weather conditions which at the night can touch 0 degrees at the high elevations of Gopaldhara induces a special and complex flavor of ripe fruits into the tea. The tea brews into a bright orange cup with a very rich character and full rounded and dense fruity flavor. The aftertaste is very clean and sweet with a prominent finish of Honey.
- Red Thunder – This is one of the finest autumn flush Darjeeling Tea made from the frosted leaves. This finest autumn flush tea is made from the clonal bushes and appears to be blackish red with abundant tips. Extreme cold weather conditions at high elevation induce a special & complex flavor into the sea. The tea is well oxidized but you will still get the prominent fruity flavor.
- Autumn Dew – This is a delightful Darjeeling autumn tea from the highest elevated garden of Darjeeling. The appearance of the tea is brownish-black leaves with few tips. It brews into a bright orange cup having excellent muscatel notes. The tea has a sweet flavor with a taste of dense ripe fruits but without any astringency. The aftertaste is well-defined, long-lasting & captivating.
- Emperor Autumn – It is a limited edition finest Autumn Flush Darjeeling Tea made from the finest quality Av2 bushes. The dry leaf appears to be brownish-black in color which opens up by the pot when brewed. The tea produces bright orange cup liquor having a very smooth & sweet flavor. The tea is very light on the palette having mild chocolate and honey finish without any astringency. The aftertaste is well defined and long-lasting.
- Classic Autumn – It is a very aromatic & traditional Autumn Tea of Darjeeling from the peaks. The tea is made from the old bushes and has a greenish-black appearance. The dry leaves appear to be greenish-black in color which brews into a mixed infusion and fully transparent orange liquor. It has a prominent & robust Autumnal character with a silky smooth flavor with a sweet finish which makes it an excellent tea.