Red Thunder Gold 10 gms Taster Box
Red Thunder Oolong 10 gms Taster Box
Autumn Dew 10 gms Taster Box
Emperor Autumn 10 gms Taster Box
Premium Autumn Oolong 10 gms Taster Box
Classic Autumn 10 gms Taster Box
Gopaldhara Special Autumn Teas Taster Boxes
₹ 400.00 / 60 gms combo 6 taster boxes
6 EXOTIC TEAS IN 1 COMBO| FINEST GOPALDHARA AUTUMN FLUSH TEA
Life is always not simple. Sometimes we are presented with multiple choices and choosing only one seems to be a rather difficult proposition. How do you decide whether something is better than the other? To make the right choice you have to experience all that is presented to you. Expand your horizon and try something new for a change.
We have introduced a selection of Tea Taster Boxes consisting of 6 different types of finest Darjeeling Autumn Flush Teas from Gopaldhara Tea Estate that varies in texture, aroma, and flavors. This is a great way to explore different types of white teas from the usual daily favorites, perhaps even find a new favorite.
This Taster Box combo is perfect for sharing with either a friend or family. It makes a great gift for tea lovers.
Our Collection includes:
- Red Thunder Gold – Extreme cold weather conditions which at the night can touch 0 degrees at the high elevations of Gopaldhara induce a special and complex flavor of ripe fruits into the tea. The tea brews into a bright orange cup with a very rich character and full rounded and dense fruity flavor. The aftertaste is very clean and sweet with a prominent finish of Honey.
- Red Thunder – This is one of the finest autumn flush Darjeeling Tea made from the frosted leaves. This finest autumn flush tea is made from the clonal bushes and appears to be blackish red with abundant tips. Extreme cold weather conditions at high elevation induce a special & complex flavor into the sea. The tea is well oxidized but you will still get the prominent fruity flavor.
- Autumn Dew – This is a delightful Darjeeling autumn tea from the highest elevated garden of Darjeeling. The appearance of the tea is brownish-black leaves with few tips. It brews into a bright orange cup having excellent muscatel notes. The tea has a sweet flavor with a taste of dense ripe fruits but without any astringency. The aftertaste is well-defined, long-lasting & captivating.
- Emperor Autumn – The dry leaf appears to be brownish-black in color which opens up by the pot when brewed. The tea produces bright orange cup liquor having a very smooth & sweet flavor. The tea is very light on the palette having mild chocolate and honey finish without any astringency. The aftertaste is well defined and long-lasting.
- Premium Autumn Oolong – The tea is gently oxidized to ensure that all the exquisite flavours are prominently present. The dry leaves are brown with some greenish touch and a few golden tips, which brews into an orange medium-bodied liquor. The tea has a very flowery cup and a little grassy and vegetal texture with smooth, sweet, and citrus notes.
- Classic Autumn – The tea is made from the old bushes and has a greenish-black appearance. The dry leaves appear to be greenish-black in color which brews into a mixed infusion and fully transparent orange liquor. It has a prominent & robust Autumnal character with a silky smooth flavor with a sweet finish which makes it an excellent tea.
There are no reviews yet.