First Flush Orange Pekoe 10 gms Taster Box
Enigma Honey Muscatel 10 gms Taster Box
Roasted Leaf Tea 10 gms Taster Box
Darjeeling Clonal Tips 10 gms Taster Box
Green Tea Elixir 10 gms Taster Box
High Mountain Smoky Tea 10 gms Taster Box
Roasted Tea Broken 10 gms Taster Box
Lemon Green Tea 10 gms Taster Box
Darjeeling Earl Grey 10 gms Taster Box
First Flush Broken 10 gms Taster Box
Second Flush Broken 10 gms Taster Box
Broken Tea 10 gms Taster Box
Green Tea Broken 10gms tester box
Darjeeling Classic Black Tea 10gms tester box
Gopaldhara Regular Series Taster Boxes
₹ 450.00 /
14 EXOTIC TEAS IN 1 COMBO | GOPALDHARA REGULAR SERIES TASTER BOXES
Life is always not simple. Sometimes we are presented with multiple choices and choosing only one seems to be a rather difficult proposition. How do you decide whether something is better than the other? To make the right choice you have to experience all that is presented to you. Expand your horizon and try something new for a change.
We have introduced a selection of Tea Taster Boxes consisting of 14 different types of finest Regular Series Teas from Gopaldhara Tea Estate that varies in texture, aroma, and flavors. This is a great way to explore different types of white teas from the usual daily favorites, perhaps even find a new favorite.
This Taster Box combo is perfect for sharing with either a friend or family. It makes a great gift for tea lovers.
Our Collection includes:
- Gopaldhara First Flush Orange Pekoe – The tea bushes are cultivated and harvested between altitudes of 3500 – 7000 ft at Gopaldhara Tea Estate, Darjeeling. The high elevation during the winter months causes the tea plant to develop a special flavour and aroma which is typical of authentic Darjeeling leaf teas. This regular first flush black tea has been made in late April. It has fine, blackish green leaves with few tips which brew into a transparent yellow cup.
- Gopaldhara Enigma Honey Muscatel – This is a precious second flush muscatel black tea from Gopaldhara Tea Estate. The tea is made from AV2 bushes which is one of the most flavorful cultivars of Darjeeling. The dry leaves appear to be brownish with few golden tips. The tea brews into a rich orange color having a very strong aroma & muscatel flavor. It has the prominent honey-like sweetness which AV2 teas are famous for.
- Darjeeling Roasted Leaf Tea – This roasted leaf tea is a whole leaf premium black tea is from Gopaldhara Tea Estate. The leaves are gently roasted over a slow burning fire to give it that roasted flavor. The tea brews into a bright golden orange pekoe liquor with robust flavor and a rich, malty taste. It can be enjoyed as is or with a dash of milk. This aromatic tea will leave you feeling fresh and energetic and can be had at any time of the day.
- Gopaldhara Darjeeling Clonal Tips – It is a pure Darjeeling black tea from one of the highest elevated garden of, “Gopaldhara Tea Estate”. It is made from clonal shoots and processed by experts and the teas are freshly packed at the garden to give the exquisite flavor. It brews into an orange cup and has a well rounded high mountain flavor and pleasing aroma. The aroma and flavors makes your daily tea drinking a pleasure. It is a value for money tea and for your everyday drinking having the flavor and aroma of a traditional Darjeeling Tea.
- Darjeeling Green Tea Elixir
– This is an exclusive traditional Darjeeling green tea from our site harvested from the highest elevated section of Gopaldhara Tea Estate. The finest green tea clones are used for plantations and are typical of a premium Darjeeling Green Tea. The flavor is mellow and sweet. It brews into a bright greenish-yellow cup, and the taste is exceptionally smooth and mellow with a delightful, lingering aftertaste.
- Gopaldhara High Mountain Smoky Tea
– This Gopaldhara High Mountain Smoky Tea is designed for those who appreciate smoked preparations. This is a traditional Darjeeling black tea; heated over burning pinewood shavings, which contributes to the dried litchi and smoky flavor with a frosted flowery aroma. As we are using pinewood for smoke, it also imparts a little pine resin aroma and taste. The dry leaves are reddish-brown in colour that gives a bright red liquor cup. Crafted by skillful, expert hands, it promises a truly strong and distinctive experience that will get you addicted.
- Darjeeling Roasted Tea Broken – This Gopaldhara roasted tea is a broken black tea from Darjeeling Mirik valley. The tea leaves are gently roasted over a slow burning fire to add the roasted flavour in to the tea leaves. The tea brews into a bright red colour cup which has a robust flavour and a rich, malty taste with pleasing astringency. This tea can be enjoyed either with milk or as a bright golden Orange pekoe liquor. You can sip this aromatic cup at any time of the day and you will feel fresh and energetic. So, this is a totally value for money.
- Lemon Green Tea – Lemon is nature’s antiseptic. Green Tea is considered to be a healthy alternative to aerated beverages. Darjeeling Lemon Green Tea uses the benefits of lemon and green tea to revitalize the body and mind. Additionally savor the tea with the mountain flavor of Darjeeling. A hint of lemon makes the Cup more fresh and full of energy which helps in decreasing stress levels.
- Gopaldhara Darjeeling Earl Grey – The Earl Grey blend is named after the 2nd Earl Grey, British Prime Minister in 1830. Darjeeling Earl Grey Tea is a tea blend with a distinctive flavor and aroma derived from the addition of oil extracted from the rind of the bergamot orange. Citrus bergamia, the bergamot orange, is a fragrant citrus fruit the size of an orange, with a yellow or green color similar to a lime, depending on ripeness.
- Darjeeling First Flush Broken – It is a superior quality Darjeeling first flush broken tea made at the spring season from the highest elevated sections of Gopaldhara Tea Estate, stretches up to 7000 Ft. It has green broken dry leaves which brew into a transparent yellow cup. The tea has an abundance of fresh high mountain spring flavor and is mildly sweet with some pleasing astringency. The aftertaste is very strong and reminiscent of mountain Darjeeling Teas. So, this first flush broken tea makes your daily tea drinking, a pleasure, and totally value for money.
- Darjeeling Second Flush Broken – It is a superior quality Darjeeling muscatel broken tea made at the second flush season from the highest elevated sections of Gopaldhara Tea Estate, stretches up to 7000 Ft. The tea brews into a bright red colour cup with pleasing astringency & has well-rounded sweetness. The tea has a full-bodied texture which makes for an easy sip. It has the flavor of raisins & finishes on a sweet muscatel note. Each sip unfolds to reveal the complexity of the high grown full leaves.
- Darjeeling Broken Tea – It is a good quality Darjeeling traditional broken tea from the highest elevated sections of Gopaldhara Tea Estate, stretches up to 7000 Ft. The tea brews into an amber cup with pleasing astringency & has well-rounded sweetness. The tea has a full-bodied texture which makes for an easy sip. It has the flavour of raisins & finishes on a sweet muscatel note. Each sip unfolds to reveal the complexity of the high grown full leaves. It is really a value for money.
- Darjeeling Green Tea Broken – The Darjeeling green tea broken is made during the rolling and sorting of the tea. The flavor is mellow and sweet and It brews into a greenish-yellow cup with a lingering aftertaste.
- Gopaldhara Darjeeling Classic Black Tea -The dry leaves appear to be brownish with few golden tips. The tea brews into rich orange colour liquor having a well rounded high mountain flavour and full-bodied texture.
There are no reviews yet.