Spring Regalia Oolong Tea 10 gms Taster Box
Silver Tips Oolong 10 Gms Taster Box
Classic First Flush 10 gms Taster Box
Jamguri Muscatel Second Flush 10 gms Taster Box
White Trasure Tea 10 gms Taster Box
Smoky Muscatel 10 gms Taster Box
Spring Sencha Green Tea 10 gms Taster Box
Classic Second Flush Tea 10 gms Taster Box
Green Gold Tea 10 gms taster Box
Gopaldhara Classic Series Taster Boxes
₹ 980.00 / 90gms combo 9 sample pouch
9 EXOTIC TEAS IN 1 COMBO | GOPALDHARA CLASSIC SERIES TASTER BOXES
Life is always not simple. Sometimes we are presented with multiple choices and choosing only one seems to be a rather difficult proposition. How do you decide whether something is better than the other? To make the right choice you have to experience all that is presented to you. Expand your horizon and try something new for a change.
We have introduced a selection of Tea Taster Boxes consisting of 7 different types of finest Classic Series Teas from Gopaldhara Tea Estate that varies in texture, aroma, and flavors. This is a great way to explore different types of white teas from the usual daily favorites, perhaps even find a new favorite.
This Taster Box combo is perfect for sharing with either a friend or family. It makes a great gift for tea lovers.
Our Collection includes:
- Rohini Spring Regalia Oolong – Spring Regalia Oolong is Darjeeling new First Flush tea from Rohini Tea Estate, “the youngest tea estate of Darjeeling”. Rohini is mostly the first tea garden to produce the earliest first flush in Darjeeling. The dry leaves are dark green in appearance and consist of finely plucked whole leaves. The cup is very mellow and fruity with a light body having a fantastic spring fresh flavor. This first flush tea has a fulfilling experience that leaves behind a lingering and pleasant aftertaste with zero astringencies.
- Siver Tips Oolong – This tea is very smooth and mouthful with an exceptionally sweet fruity aroma. It has a prominent fruity flavour with the notes of peach, grapes, and berries with the finish of honey. You can feel the lingering aftertaste which lasts for a very long time.
- Classic First Flush – Classic First Flush is an authentic and traditional Darjeeling first flush tea from the high elevation of Gopaldhara Tea Estate, which stretches up to 7000 ft. It has a traditional Darjeeling fresh flavour with a prominent flowery character. The tea is very light on the palate with a sweet and smooth clean leather flavour. The low temperature experienced during winters has given a very well defined smooth character to the tea
- Gopaldhara Jamguri Muscatel – This is an extremely unique & flavourful muscatel black tea from 3500 feet of Gopaldhara Tea Estate, Darjeeling. Brownish dry leaves with random golden tips brew into a full-bodied red cup with an excellent or uncommon depth. The tea has a combination of richness, depth, intensity, sweet muscatel flavour with a prominent & rare note of Jamun fruit. The after taste or finish is long, hard, intense, tannic. An acid grip in the finish should be more like a zestful tang which we can find only in a rich, full-bodied cup.
- Gopaldhara White Treasure –It brews into a very delicate light yellow coloured liquor with a delightful aroma and a mild fruity flavor. The after taste is refreshing with a sweet and silky clean finish.
- Smoky Muscatel – This smoked black tea will make a cup of warm drink packed with energy, enthusiasm, and delicate charm. It has a refreshing aftertaste that lasts for a long time. This tea best enjoyed without milk and sugar.
- Classic Second Flush – The tea has a woody character with rare muscatel flavour and a special tinge of sweetness, which makes the second flush so distinctive. It has brownish leaves with random tips that brew into dark orange liquor.
- Green Gold – It is produced from high-quality green tea clones which have less tannin content than the usual Darjeeling clones resulting in zero bitterness in a freshly brewed cup
- Classic Green Tea – Classic Green Tea is an exquisite Darjeeling Green Tea from Rohini Tea Estate. It is produced from high-quality green tea clones which have less tannin content than the usual Darjeeling clones resulting in zero bitterness in a freshly brewed cup.